Do all women like a$$holes these days?

blqbird

I've been thuggin through my rainy days...
Daps
Reppin
DMV
So I'm sleeping with my boss... and last night she tells me she wouldn't be as attracted to me if I was nice to her. It kinda fukked my head up because I thought I was a nice guy. I know I have a tendency to be rough and have an explosive temper but I didn't think I was a full blown a$$hole.

I'm only 20 bruh. I don't want to have to be a dikk to get p*ssy:to:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
giphy.gif

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
You ain't so much got to be a full on a$$hole, but as a certified nice guy :hamster:, you need to have an OTHERSIDE to you, Breh. Trust.

You got to have a side to you that don't take no shyt and if you can muster it, a side that's willing to fukk, shyt, UP if it comes to that. :ufdup:

full
You see if you just straight up nice, and generally let people either full on walk all over you or you just too forgiving and understanding, chicks realize the shyts and just keep you on the side for when they can use and discard you, 'cause even the nice girls at times either taken or ain't feeling to be with a milquetoast cat.

Nah, people need to know that you got an underlying :demonic: about you as a nice car to get some sort of respect going. Plus some ladies like a dude who ain't nice to 'em cause they either see a challenge or like the abuse for they own reasons.:shaq2:

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
Because women secretly love a man who will check them and call them out on the little BS they do that another man who's just trying to be nice in the hopes of getting some p*ssy would ignore. There's a difference between being nice and having resepct for yourself VS. being nice and getting walked all over like a doormat. Women aren't stupid, they can manipulate with the best of them so keep your wits about you and don't be afraid to get hard on hoes when the time comes :manny:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
if you can see the bottom of the cutoff image in the 2nd pic, she chocolate. thick but her stomach kinda flat. nice titties. mid-20s. about 5'9. I'd post a pic but every one I have is indecent :wow:
:ehh:
Put her on the team like @skeetsinternal and use her strictly for p*ssy and then ghost.

Eventually she's going to get tired of being dogged out and try to find a provider. If you stay dead, she won't try to sucker you into being in a relationship when she's tired of hopping from man to man and wants a resthaven.

blqbird

I've been thuggin through my rainy days...
Daps
Reppin
DMV
:ehh:
Put her on the team like @skeetsinternal and use her strictly for p*ssy and then ghost.

Eventually she's going to get tired of being dogged out and try to find a provider. If you stay dead, she won't try to sucker you into being in a relationship when she's tired of hopping from man to man and wants a resthaven.

She straight up told me she didn't want a relationship too. She said guys like me are for fukking and nice guys are for dating. We fukk almost every day before and after work at the crib. I'm not in love at all but her box is too good to ghost rn breh.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
She straight up told me she didn't want a relationship too. She said guys like me are for fukking and nice guys are for dating. We fukk almost every day before and after work at the crib. I'm not in love at all but her box is too good to ghost rn breh.

People will disagree with me but you shouldn't just allow someone to call you their fukk toy.

shyt is very disrespectful but when p*ssy is put on pedestal people feel elated over that shyt. "Yay I'm her buck" :jawalrus:

:hubie: