Do all women like a$$holes these days?

blqbird

I've been thuggin through my rainy days...
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Yeah so she thinks you're a dummy. I'd cut her off just because of the disrespect of thinking I'm dumb enough to fall for that lie. You got a three man rotation,and just added a 4th, who you work with no less, but you have a dry spell for a year. Foh. :heh:

Exactly. "You ain't worth shyt to me but a quick nut". In what world is that something to be proud of? :snoop:

That was her early 20s/HS breh.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bottom of the Lake
25 on Nov 13
I'm 21 on Christmas

well that says it all...... she's under 35 and still experiencing dikk jumping

her attitude will change like 75% of women when she get 35 or sooner after heartaches, 2 kids, domestic abuse, cheatings, nikkas laying up in her crib playing ps4 and eating her kids fruit loops.....

then she'll be posting on blackpeoplemeet or POF talking about she need a real man who can handle a real woman with her own car and crib and who's into god that can handle a woman with 2 kids

it's a cycle young man, especially if she's black

Daps
Reppin
NULL
People will disagree with me but you shouldn't just allow someone to call you their fukk toy.

shyt is very disrespectful but when p*ssy is put on pedestal people feel elated over that shyt. "Yay I'm her buck" :jawalrus:

:hubie:
What if he only sees her as a living fleslight? :jbhmm:

blqbird

I've been thuggin through my rainy days...
Daps
Reppin
DMV
They all say that at first, all of them.

Bump this thread in the future once she switches up, because it's coming. :coffee:
You were right breh :merchant:. She switched up real quick. It was partly my fault cus I sold a dream but she jumped at that shyt quick. Ended up talking in her truck and giving a "label". She been buying and cooking me food. Bringing that shyt to my job at 2AM. Talking about buying me a blameless fan for my room and a 150 dollar item (She asked what I wanted for Christmas and it was 150 and she said "that's it?" :steviej:) It's prolly my fault though I have to put in hours. I honestly envy minute men sometimes. It's like a double-edged sword :dame:. I'm still gonna fukk this other tall chocolate I've known about though. (who also has a dude) :lawd: