Do all women like a$$holes these days?

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
No, people are attracted to confidence. Men and women alike. As much of a stereotype it is, women want a man as its a base instinct about safety and security. She could say she want this that and a third but bet she’ll treat you like shyt if you ain’t a “man”.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
forgot to tell y'all how it started. she's told me she had been going through a dry spell for a little over a year because of school and work (and to get her hoe shyt in order) and told me to sit on it.
Yeah so she thinks you're a dummy. I'd cut her off just because of the disrespect of thinking I'm dumb enough to fall for that lie. You got a three man rotation,and just added a 4th, who you work with no less, but you have a dry spell for a year. Foh. :heh:
People will disagree with me but you shouldn't just allow someone to call you their fukk toy.

shyt is very disrespectful but when p*ssy is put on pedestal people feel elated over that shyt. "Yay I'm her buck" :jawalrus:

:hubie:
Exactly. "You ain't worth shyt to me but a quick nut". In what world is that something to be proud of? :snoop:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bottom of the Lake
So I'm sleeping with my boss... and last night she tells me she wouldn't be as attracted to me if I was nice to her. It kinda fukked my head up because I thought I was a nice guy. I know I have a tendency to be rough and have an explosive temper but I didn't think I was a full blown a$$hole.

I'm only 20 bruh. I don't want to have to be a dikk to get p*ssy:to:

how old is your boss?

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
You ain't so much got to be a full on a$$hole, but as a certified nice guy :hamster:, you need to have an OTHERSIDE to you, Breh. Trust.

You got to have a side to you that don't take no shyt and if you can muster it, a side that's willing to fukk, shyt, UP if it comes to that. :ufdup:

full
You see if you just straight up nice, and generally let people either full on walk all over you or you just too forgiving and understanding, chicks realize the shyts and just keep you on the side for when they can use and discard you, 'cause even the nice girls at times either taken or ain't feeling to be with a milquetoast cat.

Nah, people need to know that you got an underlying :demonic: about you as a nice car to get some sort of respect going. Plus some ladies like a dude who ain't nice to 'em cause they either see a challenge or like the abuse for they own reasons.:shaq2:

This is well said.

Another way to say it is that women DO like nice guys, but the problem most nice guys make is they prioritize the woman over everything.

You can be nice as shyt, but you gotta have more going on in your life than just her. You gotta have ambition and skills and accomplishments outside of the courtship, or she's not gonna respect you.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
People of both sexes respect charisma, stoicism, confidence, brashness, urgency, directness, independence and a personality who exudes power. Assh0les often appear to have these traits, so women might go flocking to assh0les at times :yeshrug:
If men were looking for these traits no women would be getting cuffed or fukked