nahnah

Superstar
Daps
Thought this was another ass eating thread :picard:

I need to take a break from the coli. Amout

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Why would a woman want what she gets everyday?

If you spent your entire day around yes man, you'd be open to listen or look for someone who doesn't agree with you.

blqbird

I've been thuggin through my rainy days...
Daps
Reppin
DMV
he's fukkin his boss, that's not an L :heh: if anything he's the one who can go to HR. whatever she says, and even though she's the woman, she shouldnt be fukkin subordinates

she did say she could get in alot of trouble for it. her hands are basically tied (literally and figuratively :lolbron:). she's cool though. let's me get away with alot of shyt and her head game is A1.

blqbird

Daps
Reppin
DMV
They all say that at first, all of them.

Bump this thread in the future once she switches up, because it's coming. :coffee:
prolly but I know like at least 2-3 nikkas told her they loved her in the past and she dropped them immediately. Unless she becomes completely love drunk on the sex (which is a scary thought:sadcam: )

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
prolly but I know like at least 2-3 nikkas told her they loved her in the past and she dropped them immediately. Unless she becomes completely love drunk on the sex (which is a scary thought:sadcam: )
So you 4th man in the rotation. You're batting cleanup and you're making threads about her.:laugh:

You're definitely a young guy, wait till you get older. You won't even entertain chicks like her. :blessed:

blqbird

Daps
Reppin
DMV
So you 4th man in the rotation. You're batting cleanup and you're making threads about her.:laugh:

You're definitely a young guy, wait till you get older. You won't even entertain chicks like her. :blessed:
forgot to tell y'all how it started. she's told me she had been going through a dry spell for a little over a year because of school and work (and to get her hoe shyt in order) and told me to sit on it.