Religion/Spirituality Do you really believe in Karma?

Do you really believe in Karma?

• Yes

Votes: 31 36.9%
  • No

Votes: 53 63.1%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Yes I do but 90% of the people I see discussing Karma usually make it some sort of morality thing or some sort of punishment when it's not the case.

nah i don't believe in karma, many people do wrong and nothing bad happen to them.

Karma is not revenge and is ultimately self inflicted.
Right and wrong is a matter of perspective.
You are not your personality.

Done a bunch of demonic stuff.
Did trif stuff to women.
Did some grimey stuff.

Nothing bad has ever happened to me.

Who are "you" though?

This is how Karma (at least in the negative sense it's usually talked about) is created. The ignorance of separation. Since you as the personality structure perceive yourself as separate, you act/interact as such.

You didn't do trife stuff to "women", you did them to yourself. At whatever point that works best for you and your spiritual growth, you will experience the other side of that exchange in a way that is relevant to your experience at the time.

The circumstances (or personalities) don't have to be the same but the energy and emotions must match in order to give you proper perspective on the judgement that YOU have made on your own actions. This particular exchange may not be best dealt with as "Blackking" due to the fact that he is not a woman and couldn't be subjected to similar enough circumstances for proper review.

Ask yourself do you really believe Karma is what causes billionaire cacs to be born into wealthy families with the money to never work a single day in life?

Then ask yourself is Karma what caused that innocent kid out for a walk to step on a land mine and have his legs blown off before the age of 10?

The answers are attached to the questions. That child losing his legs to a landmine is not separate from the soldier that planted it.

For example, being born a billionare "cac" is a possible energetic...experiential response to what? What is there to know about being "that"? What judgments could you be seeking to clarify by jumping into that life experience?

If you were poor and oppressed and had a judgement about your life or even those you view as oppressor, you may question how someone with everything you lack could be so selfish or lack such disregard for others. The truth is there is no them and you, you are one...and any judgement placed on yourself will warrant further investigation.

Now you have an opportunity to be given the same advantages to see if you would fall into that same trap of "them and me" from the other side of the exchange. You can be given an opportunity to see if wealth is really as fulfilling as you imagined. You can be given an opportunity to move thoughts beyond your own comfort and luxury to consider what effect your actions have on people with less than you...and if you'd even care being immersed in material abundance and privilege. But you can't FULLY balance that scale and test your judgement properly without the immersion factor.

And if you are unable to tune into your true nature in this shift...you are surely to create more "karma" to be processed until you stop placing judgement...you will cycle through these emotions and patterns until you stop the unconcious behaviors that need reconciliation with the SELF..til you feel like you have lived a life...that you can live with, so to speak.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand what you mean....

If I've acted demonish....

Shouldn't negative karma eventually come back to me??

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes I do but 90% of the people I see discussing Karma usually make it some sort of morality thing or some sort of punishment when it's not the case.

Karma is not revenge and is ultimately self inflicted.
Right and wrong is a matter of perspective.
You are not your personality.

Who are "you" though?

This is how Karma (at least in the negative sense it's usually talked about) is created. The ignorance of separation. Since you as the personality structure perceive yourself as separate, you act/interact as such.

You didn't do trife stuff to "women", you did them to yourself. At whatever point that works best for you and your spiritual growth, you will experience the other side of that exchange in a way that is relevant to your experience at the time.

The circumstances (or personalities) don't have to be the same but the energy and emotions must match in order to give you proper perspective on the judgement that YOU have made on your own actions. This particular exchange may not be best dealt with as "Blackking" due to the fact that he is not a woman and couldn't be subjected to similar enough circumstances for proper review.

The answers are attached to the questions. That child losing his legs to a landmine is not separate from the soldier that planted it.

For example, being born a billionare "cac" is a possible energetic...experiential response to what? What is there to know about being "that"? What judgments could you be seeking to clarify by jumping into that life experience?

If you were poor and oppressed and had a judgement about your life or even those you view as oppressor, you may question how someone with everything you lack could be so selfish or lack such disregard for others. The truth is there is no them and you, you are one...and any judgement placed on yourself will warrant further investigation.

Now you have an opportunity to be given the same advantages to see if you would fall into that same trap of "them and me" from the other side of the exchange. You can be given an opportunity to see if wealth is really as fulfilling as you imagined. You can be given an opportunity to move thoughts beyond your own comfort and luxury to consider what effect your actions have on people with less than you...and if you'd even care being immersed in material abundance and privilege. But you can't FULLY balance that scale and test your judgement properly without the immersion factor.

And if you are unable to tune into your true nature in this shift...you are surely to create more "karma" to be processed until you stop placing judgement...you will cycle through these emotions and patterns until you stop the unconcious behaviors that need reconciliation with the SELF..til you feel like you have lived a life...that you can live with, so to speak.

Best post so far this year.

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
So...my friend/coworker(kinda) Phil found this wallet with about 300$ in it. Saw the Id in it ended up finding the guys phone number calls the guy and eventually gives it back to him. We are at work yestesday and he told me someone broke into his car stole his iPhone 5s and his wallet. He is bummed but he has a new debit card coming in the mail and he can get a new id so he is like :manny: we work in pharmaceuticals and he has been applying for jobs he has had interviews at Duke hospital and UNC hospital. So he happy and talking all about karma this karma that im thankful :blessed:
So he has an interview at Duke tomorrow and UNC has called him back to say he is a leading candidate for their 2nd shift position (he applied for night shift) so he had to come in late tomorrow. He went in early this morning and wrote out a request to come in late tomorrow. Later on that day I'm about to step out for lunch and I go out to the production floor everyone like :sadcam::damn::mjcry:

:dwillhuh: the hell wrong wrong with y'all

Steve called your boy to the office for a meeting :wow:

I go out side to leave for lunch and bruh car ain't there :francis:

I call him and I ask where he at he like im at the crib bruh they let me go :to:

Longer story short... He has 1 interview and 1 possible job to fall back on. :whew:

Oh and he had his social security card in his wallet so if he gets the job I don't even know :snoop:

Karma? :mjlol:

Bet he wished he kept that wallet with 300$ in it :mjpls:

Truth200

Banned
Daps

Just curious where you got or how you came up with this information.

Also in regards to being born wealthy that might not mean you're fulfilled with material possessions like jewelry, exotic cars and luxurious homes.

It might just mean you were born to live your life traveling the world on a private jet, becoming cultured and eating the best food on Earth.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What type of Karma can cause a kid to die from eating pancakes?

looks to me like the parents set him up to die.

karma here is the lawsuit backfiring on them.

looks like they got tired of raising their kid and wanted to sacrifice him for a check. how you know you're kid has these health issues and risk taking a chance like that?

instead of them going at a small business they should've taken him to a bigger restaurant which can afford to settle millions.

they even left all this medical shyt back home.

parents negligent :camby:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bet he wished he kept that wallet with 300$ in it :mjpls:
it's fair game to keep all the money from a wallet.
you do the owner a bigger favor giving them all their identification and keeping the money.

i've lost a wallet in the past and wish i got it back minus the $1300 cash in it.

i've found wallets and contacted the owners through facebook to give it back to them. they didn't have on them.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
energy you put out comes back to you..

have it where you put out way more positive energy than negative. try keep the negative at minimum or zero.

the world is a much much better place for positive people. they receive lots of favors. bad shyt happens to them too cause no one's exempt from bad shyt happening..

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
energy you put out comes back to you..

have it where you put out way more positive energy than negative. try keep the negative at minimum or zero.

the world is a much much better place for positive people. they receive lots of favors. bad shyt happens to them too cause no one's exempt from bad shyt happening..

So how does Karma affect your negative energy? Will it be the ultimate karma that when you die and arrive at the pearly gates, the guy at the door will be a Jew :troll:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So how does Karma affect your negative energy? Will it be the ultimate karma that when you die and arrive at the pearly gates, the guy at the door will be a Jew :troll:
all the energy i put out is positive. it's just aggressive positive energy :stopitslime:
zionist jews will get their karma for putting this world into confusion :stopitslime:. i hope sooner than later. they for sure won't make it to heaven. if heaven does exists. but like them, i ain' worried about an imaginary heaven. i'm trying to make this earth my heaven. but white supremacy is on my way. i have to find a way around it.
cacs can kiss my ass. ultimate karma is waiting on yall ass...

i'm going to heaven for sure :blessed::lawd: if i don't make it to heaven then it doesn't exist.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Just curious where you got or how you came up with this information..

I have an understanding of spiritual texts/concepts but that came from my self, my intuitive mind and my own experiences.

Also in regards to being born wealthy that might not mean you're fulfilled with material possessions like jewelry, exotic cars and luxurious homes.

It might just mean you were born to live your life traveling the world on a private jet, becoming cultured and eating the best food on Earth.

To be fulfilled by XYZ is a choice, "karma" doesn't generate choice, choice generates karma.

If you're born into wealth you are simply given the opportunity to experience that and subsequently make judgments and decisions that create karma. This karma is really just a feedback loop between you and the soul/intuitive mind and it's not something that starts or stops with the "death" of a physical body or personality structure.

What type of Karma can cause a kid to die from eating pancakes?

Leaving your medical supplies at home and then putting your fate in the hands of a restaurant cook are choices and actions.

Again, beyond the ignorance of separation..the choices, actions and his subsequent death weren't just experienced by him. As for death, you seem to be of the perception that it's some form of punishment or ultimate consequence of karma, that's not the case.