Religion/Spirituality Do you really believe in Karma?

Do you really believe in Karma?

• Yes

Votes: 31 36.9%
  • No

Votes: 53 63.1%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No i took all those factors in environment, food, genetics, etc...

But you have my attention if you would be so kind to enlighten me on karma.

So you put in the factors of if
the parents smoke, drink during pregnancy and after,
the parents were taking medications.,
the parents were feeding her GMO foods or eating it themselves
leaved in areas with high concentrations of cancer producing elements like living near Electric Power Lines, Nuclear Power Plants, chemical dumping plants, mines?

There are many factors to it...PM me and I send you the rest.

Sometimes Karma isn't just on the individual own personal self but others surrounding him/her. I seen it where someone was an a$$hole all his life, treating people bad but Karma didn't get him, it got to his wife and kids. It's a life-teacher that brings joy and pain, regardless of the situation. It suppose to bring a message/lesson to those who use it for good and those who use it for bad. Wither we agree with it or not, it serves it's purpose.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
So you put in the factors of if
the parents smoke, drink during pregnancy and after,
the parents were taking medications.,
the parents were feeding her GMO foods or eating it themselves
leaved in areas with high concentrations of cancer producing elements like living near Electric Power Lines, Nuclear Power Plants, chemical dumping plants, mines?

There are many factors to it...PM me and I send you the rest.

Sometimes Karma isn't just on the individual own personal self but others surrounding him/her. I seen it where someone was an a$$hole all his life, treating people bad but Karma didn't get him, it got to his wife and kids. It's a life-teacher that brings joy and pain, regardless of the situation. It suppose to bring a message/lesson to those who use it for good and those who use it for bad. Wither we agree with it or not, it serves it's purpose.

I agree with everything you said up until the bold part.

Because if a teenage girl gets her leg bit off by a shark or crocodile what lesson does that bring?

Just need you to elaborate a little more i guess.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with everything you said up until the bold part.

Because if a teenage girl gets her leg bit off by a shark or crocodile what lesson does that bring?

Just need you to elaborate a little more i guess.

:what: C'mon Truth....let's get real with that. Environment Karma. People knowing the danger of animals and creatures living in their own habitats being threaten by outsiders. Should we get rid of all the ocean animals b/c some girl got bit?

Do you travel to countries or places that you don't know nothing about?
Do you continue to eat nasty food already knowing the dangers of it's impact on your health?
Do we not know the dangers of swimming in a large body mass of water when we have dangers of small bodies of water?

Truth200

Banned
Daps

If an innocent child can be born into suffering it should be clear that karma is a myth.

Because she obviously did nothing to deserve this.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

If an innocent child can be born into suffering it should be clear that karma is a myth.

Because she obviously did nothing to deserve this.

No one deserves bad things, especially good people but how does Karma become a myth if Karma is bringing the family closer thanks to the child's condition. How would you know how her life would be if she was a normal child? Would she have a both parents together and damaged that way. Look at the situation differently instead of the situation you want.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
No one deserves bad things, especially good people but how does Karma become a myth if Karma is bringing the family closer thanks to the child's condition. How would you know how her life would be if she was a normal child? Would she have a both parents together and damaged that way. Look at the situation differently instead of the situation you want.

:yeshrug:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not intentionally but I do act in a way that befits the constraints of the general idea most of the time

Truth200

Banned
Daps
He does that with mine. He has a power trip

I have never seen a power trip from a mod in the history of the internet for a guy who claims to not own this forum or get paid.

@Liu Kang why don't you tell us about this power trip and what you haven't achieved in your life to make you this way?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have never seen a power trip from a mod in the history of the internet for a guy who claims to not own this forum or get paid.

@Liu Kang why don't you tell us about this power trip and what you haven't achieved in your life to make you this way?

What's sad is I can't even put up a thread anymore without him trying to debunk something I placed on it. He never spends so much time on the troll threads with the same racist tactics and religious attacks but threads like this are easily dismantled.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
You did uncover me... I indeed secretively own The Coli which receives payments from Israeli advertisement companies.

I gotta confess then : my testicles were cut when I was an infant so that's the reason I move garbage threads to the Bushes because it allows me to produce the testosterone I desperately need. That's also the reason that thread is still alive because the question and the discussion is/was interesting. You don't how hard I want it to be derailed so I can move it to the Bushes and have my testosterone fix.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
He does that with mine. He has a power trip

The tyranny of the zionist mods
PpfzDPW.png
PpfzDPW.png
PpfzDPW.png