Do you support California Governor Gavin Newsom's recall? UPDATE: Newsom Stays

Do you support California Governor Gavin Newsom's recall?

• Yes

Votes: 12 19.7%
  • No

Votes: 49 80.3%

• Total voters

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
I personally don't since I think it's a bunch of Republican hooplah (even though he did some questionable actions during the early part of the pandemic) but I want to know what does the Coli thinks. Especially the ones that are knowledgeable on the matter.

Context:

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All I know is if I was in California I’d vote foe meet Kevin unless it’s a good brother or sister I don’t know about whose running.

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
Nope.

I donated a little cash so he can beat the recall.

y'all should too.

He signed California Reparations Bill
and he did extremely well with vaccine rollout and Covid mandates and school restrictions to protect children from Covid

Last edited:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
If he's recalled he'll likely be replaced by a republican which I don't support under any circumstances, especially in the Trump era.

If he gets recalled I still think it’ll be a Democrat. Republicans MAY outvote in the recall because the democrats in the state aren’t taking the recall as serious, but IF he gets booted, they’ll vote heavy in the new election

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
If he gets recalled I still think it’ll be a Democrat. Republicans MAY outvote in the recall because the democrats in the state aren’t taking the recall as serious, but IF he gets booted, they’ll vote heavy in the new election

Its one process and the front runner to replace him is one of the biggest c00ns in the world. Literally.

A recall ballot has two questions. The first question will ask the voter whether or not they want to recall Gavin Newsom. The second question will ask who should succeed Newsom if he is recalled.

In order for Newsom to hold his seat, a simple majority of voters (at least 50% plus one) must vote against recalling him. If the majority of voters choose to recall him, the candidate with the most votes from question two will finish out Newsom's term, which runs until the end of 2022.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
i think it's hilarious that he told his supporters to only vote no on the recall and to leave the second question blank instead of voting for a democrat, because he thinks they're too stupid to handle two questions at once. this might be the thing that does him in, he could end up with 49% voting don't recall, 10% voting for larry elder, and elder would still be awarded the victory.

What's behind Gavin Newsom's advice to not vote for a recall replacement candidate

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
i think it's hilarious that he told his supporters to only vote no on the recall and to leave the second question blank instead of voting for a democrat, because he thinks they're too stupid to handle two questions at once. this might be the thing that does him in, he could end up with 49% voting don't recall, 10% voting for larry elder, and elder would still be awarded the victory.

What's behind Gavin Newsom's advice to not vote for a recall replacement candidate
Larry Elder is a rat however so Newsom staying in office is pertinent than ever. We don't need someone like Elder occupying a state as in important as California.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I hate Newsom but none of the replacements seem like they'd be any better.