Do you support California Governor Gavin Newsom's recall? UPDATE: Newsom Stays

Do you support California Governor Gavin Newsom's recall?

• Yes

Votes: 12 19.7%
  • No

Votes: 49 80.3%

• Total voters

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
He's a typical rich white liberal who's disconnected from the majority of the people living here. More of the same bullshyt, black people getting fukked over more every year.

That being said, the recall is just some thinly veiled attempt at putting in some Republican or right leaning gov. Things will only get worse if that happens, but structurally everything is already in place. There's no changing that.

No candidate will ever represent us in this state. The only votes that matter here are those of racist homeowners.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t care about California politics. I’ve only kinda been keeping up with this. Sounds like a kinda shytty politician that, if replaced, will likely be replaced by an equally shytty politician
He opposes gun control, the minimum wage — and could be California’s next governor

Elder opposes gun control and any minimum wage, believes climate change policies are not worth the cost, has assailed Roe v. Wade, dismisses gender wage gaps as a myth and maintains that welfare and fatherless families pose far greater threats to society than systemic racism.

My5

On both his shows and the campaign trail, Elder has reiterated some controversial views. He contends that racism is not at all a major problem in America today and that police are much less likely to use force against Black people than white suspects. He also believes that the minimum wage should be abolished.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Nope.

I donated a little cash so he can beat the recall.

y'all should too.

He signed California Reparations Bill
and he did extremely well with vaccine rollout and Covid mandates and school restrictions to protect children from Covid
Exactly. People really want folks to die out here. With the way folks are acting here, if we had a Republican governor, are numbers would have been nuts. I laughed in a ladies face when she asked me to sign that dumb petition:camby:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never been much of a fan of his, but think this is a huge waste of time and taxpayer's money. IIRC he only has one more year left in his term anyways :mjlol:
yeah but the Republicans realize the only way they can win is if a bunch of votes get split and a republican ends up with like 20 or 30%

i don't think that will happen this time around, but it's basically how Arnold got in the first time

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Never been much of a fan of his, but think this is a huge waste of time and taxpayer's money. IIRC he only has one more year left in his term anyways :mjlol:
Rethugs aren't the brightest in the tool box