Do you support California Governor Gavin Newsom's recall? UPDATE: Newsom Stays

Do you support California Governor Gavin Newsom's recall?

• Yes

Votes: 12 19.7%
  • No

Votes: 49 80.3%

• Total voters

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Just got my ballot today. Going to vote no on the strength that some of these dumb ass folks just don't want to be held accountable for their own behavior and don't care about fixing this problem. He is no saint but has been very active with trying to limit the impact of covid within the state.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
if it's any consolation, there has been a recall for governor for YEARS before newsome and covid and actually that's how arnold schwarzenegger was able to get in. I am not a California resident but at the very least, it's a numbers game, he's a democrat (not sure how good of his performance is) and if he left a republican would replace him, which would turn california, a liberal, democratic bastion into a shyt show.

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No for obvious reasons. But these politicians need to be held to the fire too many gabbage ass power hungry people in politics. They don't work for the people .

Daps
I don’t think he appeals nationwide for that
Relatively young, white male liberal who women find attractive? That he’s a governor of the largest state in the country is also a bonus to his appeal, showing executive experience.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Relatively young, white male liberal who women find attractive? That he’s a governor of the largest state in the country is also a bonus to his appeal, showing executive experience.

If the past has anything a centralist would have a better shot but with abortion in the forefront of the next presidency I guess he could have a shot.