Dre was like, “Nah, I’m going to do my shyt. Big, you do whatever you want to do.”

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I hate these diva ass niqqas

Cee Lo

Lauren

Mos Def

And Andre

Ill as fukc on the mic but just totally uninterested in making real Hip Hop

pisses me off only cause I think I would like their stuff. Especially Lauryn. I feel like I never got the album I wanted from her..

bars.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
nikka started getting into acting n shyt like that around this time frame. Started trying to separate himself from the group and hip hop shyt.

then started tallking that you can't be over 40 and rap smh. fukk he talking about? imagine if nas thought like that when he dropping blassics at 46/47

nikka just say you shook to drop some solo shyt because you don't think it can live up to fan's expectations. he's annoying b. right up there with lauryn & jay electronica

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Always felt like Dre underestimated the love hiphop has for him. People didn’t have the expectations he seemed to think they did.

All he had to do is drop a hiphop focused project.

Even if was “average” it woulda been propelled to classic status off word of mouth and respect

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
nikka started getting into acting n shyt like that around this time frame. Started trying to separate himself from the group and hip hop shyt.

Thats not ego. That's recognizing you done with rap and wanting to do something else. Ego is acting like you above everyone else. This dude Dre be at the airport playing African clarinets and shyt.

If you not all the way into something find something else. I respect anyone willing to do that.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
TONS. They did a few shows in Atlanta maybe 5 years ago. It was the first time they did any shows in their hometown in over a decade and haven’t done any since.

That was billed as their farewell tour :mjcry:
I was in Japan at the time I think. Pissed because I couldn’t make it

then started tallking that you can't be over 40 and rap smh. fukk he talking about? imagine if nas thought like that when he dropping blassics at 46/47

nikka just say you shook to drop some solo shyt because you don't think it can live up to fan's expectations. he's annoying b. right up there with lauryn & jay electronica

What classics has Nas dropped in the past 12 years :skip:

Phantom Dreamer

All Star
Daps
I hate these diva ass niqqas

Cee Lo

Lauren

Mos Def

And Andre

Ill as fukc on the mic but just totally uninterested in making real Hip Hop

pisses me off only cause I think I would like their stuff. Especially Lauryn. I feel like I never got the album I wanted from her..

bars.

he's rapped with Goodie Mob recently and in the past few years, but those beats been :trash::scusthov:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
fukk what you want

That MTV unplugged album was something NO ONE wanted. But if she likes it that's all that matters.

In other words: commercial products depend 100% on people wanting them

What consumers want is literally the only consideration when record companies produce records