Ferguson police execute an unarmed 17 yr old boy (Update: Ferguson police chief to resign 3/19)

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Last edited:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
tumblr_nbql9zk4T11sbj1xio1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nbql9zk4T11sbj1xio2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nbql9zk4T11sbj1xio3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nbql9zk4T11sbj1xio4_1280.jpg

tumblr_nbql9zk4T11sbj1xio6_1280.jpg

tumblr_nbql9zk4T11sbj1xio7_1280.jpg

tumblr_nbql9zk4T11sbj1xio8_1280.jpg

tumblr_nbql9zk4T11sbj1xio5_1280.jpg

tumblr_nbql9zk4T11sbj1xio9_1280.jpg

tumblr_nbql9zk4T11sbj1xio10_1280.jpg

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
In less than 30 days, it seems like so many people have already just moved on as well...
yeah its crazy how many black folks are so uncomfortable to speak about it or even mention it. they be the first one to send a RIP message to a celebrity that believes genocide to sort group was needed.Its like a fuking inferior complex, they did a number on us that shyt is still in effect .

Shyt i remember when Nelson Mandela died and a had group of pos tweeting "why do you even care" "he was terrorist" "he was a racist", these tweeter users had some black people on tweeter copping pleads like bytches .........:what: i be dam to let a cac tell me what black leaders/activist/freedom fighters to care about. In my senior year of high school my computer/ engineering class gave us the opportunity to do a print press design clothing/shirts, so i decided to design a T-shirt(black) with a big red "M' Capitalize and have my three black inspirations(artin Luther King Jr, alcolm X, andela) stack on each other in small white letters. The last later was "e" and my teacher says "whoa that shirt is real cool but why do you have Malcolm x on the shirt, he was radical and his message was bad/ or bad person something like that." I was appalled on some:why:left me speechless for a few seconds just looking at him, this was one of my favorite teachers

Last edited:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
I just want to say, I've been silent in this thread not only because school has started but also because I'm just waiting on some major news. This story is very emotionally draining and sometimes people need a break, this isn't an excuse to all the people who jumped on the bandwagon and suddenly jumped off just a perspective coming from someone whose almost always close to tears every time a new piece of the puzzle is shown.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
tumblr_nbr623wqo61qaf2nxo2_500.png

tumblr_nbr623wqo61qaf2nxo1_500.png

CNN has obtained a video, taken shortly after Michael Brown was shot, that shows a contractor who had been working near the shooting site describing the incident in a manner that matches other eyewitness testimony—raising his arms and shouting “man, he was going like this,” as if to suggest that Brown had adopted a posture of surrender before he died.

Two contractors are shown in the video, and both have spoken to CNN; one also spoke previously to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch and one to Fox affiliate KTVI. The individual who is shouting and raising his arms in in the video told CNN that “the cop didn’t say get on the ground. He just kept shooting.” The other said that he saw officer Darren Wilson “chasing” Brown, that Wilson fired a shot at Brown while Brown’s back was turned, and that Brown raised his hands before he died, though it’s not clear at what point the witness saw Brown’s hands raised. (For what it’s worth, it seems like the worker who spoke to KTVI is the one wearing a pink shirt in the video and that the worker who spoke to the Post-Dispatch is wearing a green shirt.)

The CNN account notes that the workers are not from Ferguson and did not know the Brown family—a detail that could increase their perceived objectivity vis a vis witnesses from Brown’s neighborhood.

33 Days since Mike Brown’s murder, and his killer, Darren Wilson, is still a free man. How much more evidence is needed to make a fukking arrest?!