Ferguson police execute an unarmed 17 yr old boy (Update: Ferguson police chief to resign 3/19)

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are 9 white jurors and 3 black jurors. Nine votes are needed to indict.

This is the info I have on the trial/jury:

fukk that shyt. How does someone not even get charged with murder when video evidence shows nothing that indicated fear for ones life. Cause he's black = fear for ones life?? WTF!!

White people man, probably scared of they own shadow... cause its black. And would shoot it dead too.:snoop:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

This shyt is already fixed. I hate this shythole of a country and the white people who ruin it.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan

:beli:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I don't want this case getting lumped in with Brown. They're not remotely the same.

How do you decide that? Both was murder for nothing. They both could have been handle better. What he had butter knife we couldnt see in the video? What he attack the cops that was lable the victims in the report? The same cops that shot on sight with no hesitation when they came to the scene.it might mean less for you but for us black lives matter. I already read through your posts in this thread your shyt is mad suspect

You remind me one of those cac's on fb going around during the zimmerman trial using they passive aggressive approach saying trayvon martin case is "nothing like emmit till", "he was no angel", "he stole", "he deserve to die" ,"he cause his own death", "hes a thug" like yall really care about black lives

To some of you people murdering a black human being dont mean nothing to yall unless the person was squeaky clean. I wonder what would say if it was your child or better yet a cac. I could give you thousands accidents we're white ppl did worse and got off way better but it still wouldn't register in your mind.

As of right now nobody care about you're opinions on which black lives you thing that should get justice or whats " remotely the same"

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
tumblr_nbrlwvcSTh1tk3943o1_1280.png