First Gen Z congressman says he was rejected from Washington DC housing

Dipsey Doo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This is straight

th

I'm sure his donors already got him a place to stay that's fit for congressman :unimpressed:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
One of the reasons I do not go to higher learning and participate

is it is quite easy to look stupid and retarded when you not educated on politics

even taking the time to read an article for 1 minute
can spare one from posting super retarded opinions

bnew

Veteran
Daps
He’s talking about himself and the AOC is talking about him. They not doing shyt for everybody else and he wouldn’t be saying shyt if it didn’t happen to him. fukk politicians.
what exactly do you expect him to do before he's sworn into office?:what:

RFNUgUL.png

RFNUgUL.png

snippet:
Institute national tenant protections, including rent stabilization, restricting evictions without cause, and a tenant right to counsel:

• I will support legislation like the “A Place to Prosper Act,” which would provide a variety of tenant protections, including a cap on annual rent increases at 3% or the national level of inflation.
  • We must amend the 1968 Fair Housing Act by prohibiting landlords from discrimination based on legal sources of income, including housing vouchers and other federal assistance.
  • Every American deserves a right to counsel in eviction proceedings, just as they do in criminal proceedings. According to the National Coalition for a Civil Right to Counsel, only 3% of tenants have legal representation in eviction proceedings, whereas 81% of landlords have legal representation. An equitable system must ensure that tenants have full access to the legal rights to which they are entitled.
Massively increase funding for public housing and social housing in the US to spur the construction of mixed-income, dense, beautiful housing in our cities

• I will support legislation like the “Homes For All Act,” which would direct investment for 12 million new affordable housing units over ten years, with a requirement that these homes remain permanently affordable.
  • Residents should have access to free wrap-around services, like healthcare, childcare, and employment assistance.
  • I will also push our federal agencies to explore alternate models for public housing, such as mixed-income social housing models that have been successful in parts of Europe, and have been explored for implementation in the United States as outlined by organizations like the People’s Policy Project.

b-but he wouldn't be saying shyt if it didn't happen to him: :rudy:

Last edited:

Dipsey Doo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
yeah those major donors that a middle class 25 year-old progressive who has yet to be sworn into his first public office are known to have in a state he's not even from. :rudy:

This guy ain’t nothing but a selected actor playing a role.

Some rando 25 year old ain’t winning any election without a push from the powers that be

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
This guy ain’t nothing but a selected actor playing a role.

Some rando 25 year old ain’t winning any election without a push from the powers that be
That's not true this wasn't a state wide election. These house races randoms win all the time people who the party actively work against win those races across the country