First Gen Z congressman says he was rejected from Washington DC housing

Amo Husserl

All Star
Daps
Frost wrote: “Just applied to an apartment in DC where I told the guy that my credit was really bad. He said I’d be fine. Got denied, lost the apartment and the application fee. This ain’t meant for people who don’t already have money.”

He later added: “For those asking, I have bad credit cause I ran up a lot of debt running for Congress for a year and a half. Didn’t make enough money from Uber itself to pay for my living.
red-flag.gif

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
They see the skin color and decide how they'll treat him. In a fukked up way this is good because we need more people in politics who actually have lived experience getting fukked over by racism and greedy capitalists.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
They see the skin color and decide how they'll treat him. In a fukked up way this is good because we need more people in politics who actually have lived experience getting fukked over by racism and greedy capitalists.
This thread is fukking wild! We want pols with skin in the game *pause* so they know exactly what people are going through out here, and hope that they fight because of shared experiences. Most of the folks in this thread talking about wanting rich, trust fund babies to run for office because?

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I understand what you saying but he himself disclosed to the landlord he had bad credit
Could you imagine if he came out publicly with why he suspects he really didn’t get the place? The folks in this thread already killing him, for no fukking reason except him not being rich, I think a bunch of “good faith” posters in here would beat the shyt out of their girl if this kid claimed he was discriminated against smh

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
fukk a congressmen what about everyone else with bad credit who can’t live somewhere :beli:
I think that's his point. If it's fukked for him then imagine how fukked it is for those who aren't even in his position. He's literally tweeting this to spread awareness if you read the tweets...