First Gen Z congressman says he was rejected from Washington DC housing

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Well I live in DC..

It got tougher because of COVID and people were losing jobs. Apartments were sometimes getting shorted in THEIR eyes.. He is a politician, him and his colleagues need to put some shyt in place for renters then.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Well I live in DC..

It got tougher because of COVID and people were losing jobs. Apartments were sometimes getting shorted in THEIR eyes.. He is a politician, him and his colleagues need to put some shyt in place for renters then.

Some landlords need the fukking guillotine. End of story.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
He literally said in the last tweet that we have to do better for everyone. If you’re a fukking illiterate moron, I get it, but stop prancing around like your opinion is worth a fukk
Seriously. Some of the replies in this thread are just pathetic, and really indicative of how so many people are just lost. The man quit his full time job to be able to campaign and ran on a progressive platform. He is shining a light on an issue that is affecting him personally AND TALKING ABOUT HOW IT AFFECTS MANY OTHERS. He wants to try and actually do something about it. AOC is shininig a light on how fukked the political process is for those that don't have the wealth to back it up and people are shytting on them for it. It's misplaced anger by the directionless. I can give a class about why I despise so much of the political process focusing on this guy who is sharing his issues, and how it relates to society as whole isn't it. Maybe people would prefer to just keep putting wealthy people into politics who damn sure don't have the incentive to make meaningful changes. I hate pointless nihilism.

Toussaint

Struggle, challenge, and rise to struggle again
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
661l7p.png
fukk a congressmen what about everyone else with bad credit who can’t live somewhere :beli: