For $1000 per day, who's henchman would you be?

For $1k, each day who would you work for?

• Total voters

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And why do you pick them? :jbhmm:

Who would give you the best work-life balance? Who gives PTO? :lupe:

Who do you think throws the Best office parties?
:ld:

Joker?

latest

kingpin?

m2XX0.png

Lex luthor?
smallville-clark.gif

216896-15453-lex-luthor_super.jpg

Bane?

latest

Thanos?

images

avengers-infinity-war-directors-commentary-gamora-nebula-thanos-1.jpg

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Lex.

Dude still has businesses to run and seems like he actually needs his workers/henchmen for a sustainable period of time. He won’t be irrationally unpredictable like the Joker and youre not going to get blatantly killed by Superman. And Lex is good for the money so :yeshrug:

I’d hate to be driving back to the hideout and be like “joker it’s the end of the week, we haven’t been paid :francis:

And he’s like “welllllllllll what a dilemma we have here” and he drives right thru the glass entrance of a bank and is like “now we’ll all get paid :mjlit:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
King Pin because while he can be a ruthless Crime boss, he did pay for Peter Parker and Mary Jane's wedding. He rewards people who work for him when they are competent
Good point. Do You think he could give you better retirement plan than lex tho...:lupe:

Superman pulls his punches... I'm picking Lex. Chill job most of the time
But, even with bodily risk; i feel like you could get away with a lot of dirt with a non-supes villain cause their heroes got limited range. Of course supes wouldnt kill you, but you also have zero chance of ever evading a guy with x-ray vision and sonic hearing.

Evry single one of yall is going to sleep in the county jail if superman busts you just once. But if spiderman or bruce or dare devil pops up; they can only catch the folks in their immediate vicinity. Yah if they catch you the beatings would suck; but at $1000 per day, a big chunk of yall might just last on the job long enough to become 6figga- goons. :ehh:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Thanos, easily.

His selection of me, would mean that I've reached a status that can take on, and beat heroes. This also means that I'm his personal guard, which he keeps around all the time. Plainly put;

It took Peter Parker and Doctor Strange nearly dying, to beat Ebony Maw

It took a Captain America as a distraction to kill Corvus Glaive....and that's after he wanted all the smoke from Vision TWICE....both of which he won.

Cull tanked Iron Man and Parker..EASILY, and he was the weakest of the order.

Proxima Midnight, 1 v 1 Wanda....won twice, they needed to 1 v 3 her to even make it fair.

Working for Thanos would mean you'd have to come with all and every parts of the smoke to even challenge me.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Get them goon checks cut from LuthorCorp and try to find a path away from being a henchman. One day I’d go pick up my check from headquarters and holla at one of the security guards like “aye yall hiring up in here?:usure:

Meanwhile I’d be doing less and less henchman jobs to the point where the lead henchman recruiter stops reaching out.