For $1000 per day, who's henchman would you be?

For $1k, each day who would you work for?

• Total voters

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Thanos is at war with the entire universe. He's battling Gods. How would you even qualify to fight for him unless you're just making up your own super powers to fit in :russ:

I'm working for Bane. I'll take my chances with Batman: bruises, maybe broken bones and a stint in Arkham.

I ain't fukking with none of them other overpowered dudes that'll obliterate my entire existence in a second.

If you're sensible, you might just be able to walk away.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Big bro barely uses henchmen bc he's smart enough to know they'll fail. If he does hire you you'll probably be a janitor or something.
We talking about henchman that have to be in the line of fire right? Not custodians at Lex Corp.

I ain't rolling with anyone that wants to square up with the Justice League. I most definitely don't want to be around a dude who would collaborate with Doomsday, Darkseid and shyt. Ain't none of us going to survive to collect a paycheck when shyt pops off :mjlol:

I can't think of the kind of fukkery Kingpin gets involved in. But if it's low risk, grunt work then I could fukk with him. Same with Bane.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Thanos, easily.

His selection of me, would mean that I've reached a status that can take on, and beat heroes. This also means that I'm his personal guard, which he keeps around all the time. Plainly put;

It took Peter Parker and Doctor Strange nearly dying, to beat Ebony Maw

It took a Captain America as a distraction to kill Corvus Glaive....and that's after he wanted all the smoke from Vision TWICE....both of which he won.

Cull tanked Iron Man and Parker..EASILY, and he was the weakest of the order.

Proxima Midnight, 1 v 1 Wanda....won twice, they needed to 1 v 3 her to even make it fair.

Working for Thanos would mean you'd have to come with all and every parts of the smoke to even challenge me.

Preach breh. the plot took down most of the black order.
Cul was taken out by Banner/Hulk Buster/Wakandan Energy field. Each of The Black order were very strong despite being depowered slightly from their comic book versions .im going to have to rewatch for the bolded though, idk about that.......twice? U sure?

Daps
Joker would be the WOAT as you have no idea when he's just going to merk you....

Not trying to be employed by a Batman villain. He's certified #HOG (Hard on Goons) :hubie:

frfr…I wouldn’t even be a goon in Gotham. fukk around and be working for The Joker and not even know it. Get lumped up by the Bat Man just to get sacrificed by The Joker. I’ll just go home and be a family man instead. :hubie:

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
We talking about henchman that have to be in the line of fire right? Not custodians at Lex Corp.

I ain't rolling with anyone that wants to square up with the Justice League. I most definitely don't want to be around a dude who would collaborate with Doomsday, Darkseid and shyt. Ain't none of us going to survive to collect a paycheck when shyt pops off :mjlol:

I can't think of the kind of fukkery Kingpin gets involved in. But if it's low risk, grunt work then I could fukk with him. Same with Bane.

Pimp. Im witchu. Why i gotta be fighting the JL?!?!??!
Workin for the kingpin at worst Spidey gon web you up or DD gonna read you your meranda rights. Aint nobody laying a hand on you.
I certainly dont want smoke with that lunatic dressed as a bat. He beats people up very badly before sending them over to Gordon(that other fat corrup cop bullock prolly gon plant evidence and tase me while im cuffed too). Im good with Mr Fisk.
VIP at all the hot clubs in new york. No stress. No worries.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
BANE and THANOS aint even about money. i aint workin for them man. we're nowhere near on the same page plus them cats too strange looking man wtf. Cant be workin for weirdoes. I need a regular human being......ole spanish brolic juicing man baby i aint workin for bane.
Thanos is a bloody alien bruv. Is that even legal. how do i file the W2 for Aliens. Aliens pay tax??? See what i mean.
Another benefit of working for thanos. IRS got your back.:jawalrus:

link-> Foreign Earned Income Exclusion | Internal Revenue Service
you get your first $100k of space pay tax-free:ohhh:

Lie on your job app to work for Thanos:dead:

You end up telling him you can something better than anyone else, even if it's small. Then the next thing you know Thanos depends on you to do something with him using your BS super power that you don't have and you end up on the news cause you and him got your asses whooped by Squirrel Girl.:russ:

Anyways I'm picking Lex.

:dead::dead::dead:

:russ::mjlol:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Lex Luthor. His main thing is trying to kill Superman or prove he's better than him so the chances of you even having a confrontation with Superman is low. If you do, you're not going to end up in the hospital.

You'd be a fool for working for Joker! One minute he's :mjlol::mjlit::mjgrin: then next he's :birdman::demonic:. Plus if you have to fight Batman, you'll live but dude will break your neck, leg, arm, etc!:picard: