For $1000 per day, who's henchman would you be?

For $1k, each day who would you work for?

• Total voters

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Would you rather get your bones broken by Batman Superman or Captain America
Superman don't really be smashing on goons. The worst he'll do is drop you off at the police station.

Batman though :unimpressed:

Lowkey, they don't talk about it cause he's the symbol of apple pie america, but Cap be busting his guns lighting fools up like it's the 4th of July.
captain-america-firing-guns.jpg

main-qimg-d85216a5aded0394c12b57627be533ae-lq

Last edited:

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Thanos, easily.

His selection of me, would mean that I've reached a status that can take on, and beat heroes. This also means that I'm his personal guard, which he keeps around all the time. Plainly put;

It took Peter Parker and Doctor Strange nearly dying, to beat Ebony Maw

It took a Captain America as a distraction to kill Corvus Glaive....and that's after he wanted all the smoke from Vision TWICE....both of which he won.

Cull tanked Iron Man and Parker..EASILY, and he was the weakest of the order.

Proxima Midnight, 1 v 1 Wanda....won twice, they needed to 1 v 3 her to even make it fair.

Working for Thanos would mean you'd have to come with all and every parts of the smoke to even challenge me.
Thanos is at war with the entire universe. He's battling Gods. How would you even qualify to fight for him unless you're just making up your own super powers to fit in :russ:

I'm working for Bane. I'll take my chances with Batman: bruises, maybe broken bones and a stint in Arkham.

I ain't fukking with none of them other overpowered dudes that'll obliterate my entire existence in a second.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Thanos is at war with the entire universe. He's battling Gods. How would you even qualify to fight for him unless you're just making up your own super powers to fit in :russ:

Lie on your job app to work for Thanos:dead:

You end up telling him you can something better than anyone else, even if it's small. Then the next thing you know Thanos depends on you to do something with him using your BS super power that you don't have and you end up on the news cause you and him got your asses whooped by Squirrel Girl.:russ:

Anyways I'm picking Lex.

ImLionyall

Workin on dat Roar
Daps
Reppin
Serengeti
I feel like BANE treats his people better....:patrice:

imagine taking bussiness trips to Saturn or Neptune with Thanos tho.:ohlawd:

I'm working for Bane. I'll take my chances with Batman: bruises, maybe broken bones and a stint in Arkham.

I ain't fukking with none of them other overpowered dudes that'll obliterate my entire existence in a second.

Gotham ain't worth it period. Gotta go to the Met with Lex:yeshrug:

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
LEX IS A b*stard i aint working for dude,he'll kill me without thinking about it for reasons i aint even know
dude took Speedys(roy Harper) arm off for shyts and giggles, he's insane. If he catches me even remotely off my game he'll cut me loose. he's too ruthless. i cant even have 1 bad day. Unless i get lexcorp stock options Im out from the jump.

KingPin seems cool. He about money and respect. none of lex's ego. I feel like if im loyal to him he'll take care of me for life. No questions, no beef, just work..if i screw up i feel like Uncle Wilson will give me 1 more chance to make it right.

Joker is insane good luck gettin your money. That shyt is prolly monopoly money. U can go ask for a refund and get fukked up.

BANE and THANOS aint even about money. i aint workin for them man. we're nowhere near on the same page plus them cats too strange looking man wtf. Cant be workin for weirdoes. I need a regular human being......ole spanish brolic juicing man baby i aint workin for bane.
Thanos is a bloody alien bruv. Is that even legal. how do i file the W2 for Aliens. Aliens pay tax??? See what i mean.

Last edited: