Religion/Spirituality For atheists: What would God have to do to prove to you that he's real?

noon

Pro
Daps
You still havent watched the 34 second video. So how do you know what Im even referring to? YOU DONT lol.

I don't want to watch the video unless it pertains to a point. You've made no case for it to yet. So yes, good question – WHAT THE fukk ARE YOU REFERRING TO? You're talking all this bullshyt about some fukking video I don't know the point of. You're a bullshyt artist.

Well you do because Im sure you read what I typed in this thread.

You're full of assumptions about my life, and always wrong. You struggle to make a sensible point at the best of times. I'm hardly looking through your long-winded ramblings to someone else. Now shut the fukk up about the goddamn video.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
I don't want to watch the video unless it pertains to a point. You've made no case for it to yet. So yes, good question – WHAT THE fukk ARE YOU REFERRING TO? You're talking all this bullshyt about some fukking video I don't know the point of. You're a bullshyt artist.

You're full of assumptions about my life, and always wrong. You struggle to make a sensible point at the best of times. I'm hardly looking through your long-winded ramblings to someone else. Now shut the fukk up about the goddamn video.

Why dont you just leave friend? Im not holding you here. :mjlol: Im referring to the video friend. Which (what is mentioned in the video) is mentioned in the bible. The same bible that speaks of my God, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. If you dont want to watch it, thats fine. Waltz out the thread my brother.

I'd understand your position more if I posted a 2 hour documentary on something and asked you to give your opinion or a thesis on it. I post a 34 second video and you're complaining about watching it lol. Thats fine. Dont watch it my friend. Pretend that it didnt even happen.

noon

Pro
Daps
Nah. If you want it proven you would seek. But you've already admitted you wont. So we'll leave it at that. Maybe your children will be wise to see whats out there

Amount of proof provided by theists amazingly remains at zero. Shocking.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Amount of proof provided by theists amazingly remains at zero. Shocking.

Its not anyone's job to prove anything to you. You can seek and find, or you can choose not to. The position of a person that believes in God will always be better than the person that does not.

noon

Pro
Daps
Its not anyone's job to prove anything to you. You can seek and find, or you can choose not to. The position of a person that believes in God will always be better than the person that does not.

You make a claim, you provide proof. Otherwise keep your religion to yourself and don't tell anyone else they're condemned to some punishment you have no proof for. Because when the other person asks for proof of said punishment, you either provide some or you shut the fukk up. That's how it works.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
You make a claim, you provide proof. Otherwise keep your religion to yourself and don't tell anyone else they're condemned to some punishment you have no proof for. Because when the other person asks for proof of said punishment, you either provide some or you shut the fukk up. That's how it works.

Are you going to make me shut up? Of course not. So whats the point of making threats online friend?

As well, I didnt come and speak to you my friend. YOU responded to me in this thread FIRST. So I dont have to do anything about that. ]Im here to warn my fellow brethrean. Not only of the spiritual punishment that they'll face, but of the coming earthly punishment as well. That will be at the hand of your "leaders". But you dont have to take the warning if you dont want to. Its your free will.

So heres how it works. I come to wherever I want to come to, and I say whatever I want to say. Yea lets go with that :smugfavre:

noon

Pro
Daps
Are you going to make me shut up? Of course not. So whats the point of making threats online friend?

Good question. Where's the threat I made?

As well, I didnt come and speak to you my friend. YOU responded to me in this thread FIRST. So I dont have to do anything about that. And Im here to warn my friend. Not only of the physical obstruction that will be soon in place, but the spiritual as well. But you dont have to take the warning if you dont want to. Its your free will.

sandwich-board-man-warns-us-of-impending-doom1.jpg

So heres how it works. I come to wherever I want to come to, and I say whatever I want to say. Yea lets go with that :smugfavre:

I'm sorry, I thought I was just explaining a logical method of burden of proof. You're free to say what you like. Just like all crazy people.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Good question.

Agreed.

I'm sorry.. You're free to say what you like.

I agree with this sentiment as well. Take care brother..

To those that have been reading from the sidelines, humble yourself, present yourself before God and state why you disbelieve and ask for help. Stay consistent and God will reveal Itself to you.

Last edited:

bigDeeOT

Banned
Daps
God would have to do something that is obviously god like. If he could take control of my arm and make me slap myself in the face, id' believe in god. If he could lift my body up in the air and make me fly around the neighborhood, I'd believe in god. I don't think that's much to ask at all. But for some reason, god likes to play games. He will only save you if you believe in things based on no evidence.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Ummm exactly my point with your first sentences. You knew what I was getting at whether you agreed with it or not. And Of course it sounds like "conspiracy". The definition ( a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful) fits that.

First, no, I still don't know exactly what you are talking about specifically. You have this sort of vague conspiracy in your head where "they" takeover and it's somehow bad for the rest of us. You still haven't said anything of importance. Second, if you agree that what you're doing is appealing to conspiracy theories, then why'd you take umbrage when I pointed that out? Seems like you were just playing the victim to deflect this fact.

Its relevant because what they're planning is mentioned in the bible my friend. And its all about control under the guise of "freedom". For instance, look at this card game:

image001%2073.gif

image002%20152.jpg

More at the link:
http://rense.com/general95/illum.htm

So its coincidence that a game in the 90's called ILLUMINATI somehow predicted specific events that happened 10's of years later? I dont think so. But Im sure you'll try to find some reason to argue against this just as you have everything I've said.

Many books are filled with vague "prophecies" and predictions, that doesn't prove they're divinely inspired. If I make a prediction that one day there will be a great war, then it's impossible for me to be wrong. The bible is not unique at making vague predictions that have an infinite amount of time to happen. Show me a specific prediction in the bible that's relevant today, and could only come about through divine intervention, then I might be more willing to agree with you. Until then, everything you've said is useless.

And LOL at cards. They didn't PREDICT events. They are pictures of events that happened before the game was created, or at least attempted. It's not hard to use a bit of imagination and come up with artwork like this. There were oil spills in the 70s, but you ignore that. There were attempts on the WTC before 9/11, and no terrorist has used a nuke, but you ignore that. You're just grasping at straws to try to make some type of correlation. I'm not disagreeing with you for the sake of doing so. All the points you make is grounded in appeals to emotion, not fact. I might as well be talking to Alex Jones or Jesse Ventura.

Thats pretty sad if you think we're here for no purpose my friend. Either way I dont think we are here to make other men that already hold massive amounts of wealth EVEN wealthier. A few corporations own the majority of companies. For instance in news, 4 or 5 companies own the majority of the media. Conflict of interest?

We each make our own purpose. There is no specific, larger purpose for human beings.

It has nothing to do with a greater purpose. If a wealthy person wants to increase his wealth, and he can do that by hiring you, then that's most likely the action he's going to take -- it's as simple as that. Few owning a lot is the natural course of man's "greed" ... his desire to increase his value. There is no puppet master controlling the show ... it's humans behaving as humans.

And no the reason we are in debt is because of the FED.

It's a bit more complex than that.

I mean you really think that a private bank that can print money at its own will, couldn't BUY campaigns?

Forget whether it's possible, because that's irrelevant. Are you saying private banks do this?!?

What about the bailouts? Positive or negative of the gov't to somehow bail out corporations, but not bail out its people that its supposed to be protecting?

Well, to be fair, the government does "bail out" people in various programs from unemployment insurance and welfare to defense.

How does one country that is supposed to be protecting freedoms, go to other countries and instill puppet leaders for their own benefit when its supposed to be "democratic"? Remember Gaddafi? Lumumba? Malcolm X? MLK? In other words, anytime one comes and tries to UNITE people to the benefit of the people, they're eliminated.

Hm. This entire paragraph you're grasping at straws, trying to find anything to fit your narrative of evil government. Sure, the US has done some f-ed up things under the guise of "protecting freedom", but I don't know why you think you or I are in any danger. Explain that.

Mutually beneficial? Have you seen the downtrodden in both continents? You think thats "mutually" beneficial? Both are being raped by outside interests (and even in somecases, their own countries). I guess thats easy to say from the comfort of your home. Even from the comfort of my home I feel for my brethren and sisters in those nations that are exploited and held in poverty.

Yeaaaa and they were doing so well BEFORE Nike opened up a factory there. Look, I'm not disagreeing that some workers have shyt wages, but in some places it's also increasing the overall wealth of the nation. If you want to talk about specific examples, I'm down to listen.

Globalization. The world becoming ONE under ONE gov't just like the tower of babel.

Oh okay, I see. So do you think God is going to do something to us if one government is formed? What is the danger behind one govt?

Its not "spooky" language but the truth my friend. All you gotta do is research the shyt. Where theres smoke theres fire. And oh please you REALLY trust the FED? Why? Why do you trust people that can print money out of thin air to "stabilize" economies which is make believe anyways? Up the ante as in they have plans for this world. And they're UPPING the ante to accomplish these plans. But if you dont even look into it, I guess you wont see. People will be led to slaughter like the sheep they are. And they're laughing at us for it...

Yes, I do. Because since its implementation, it's worked! We've had less volatility, and haven't had a time where unemployment reached 25% nationwide. Sure there are legitimate criticisms with the fed; you haven't made a single one. The fact that the Fed had the ability to print money isn't in and of itself "bad".

I just explained it friend. God Almighty used (in one instance) Babylon to punish the Israelites. Meaning God caused Babylon to come take Israel captive. Foreign nation that worshiped idols in the eyes of Israel. So this happened AGAIN, with the reinstitution of Israel. And these people that reinstituted it do not serve the God of Abraham. That is clear by their ACTIONS.

So for the record, you believe god changes the minds of man, and make them do things the otherwise wouldn't do?

Nah. Because I'd ask (again) how Daniel, Ezekiel and Isaiah KNEW that these things would happen. Meaning Israel still being somewhat intact when they wrote their writings, and them prophesying that it woulld cease to exist and then in the future AGAIN exist. How would they know that? How would the writer of Genesis know that Abraham's name would be great? How did Jeremiah know that people would go to the Hebrews to learn about their God? Prophecy after prophecy fulfilled my friend.

They DIDN'T KNOW. They made a prediction with an infinite timeline that followers actively sought to fulfill. Say Israel WASN'T a nation today. People like YOU would still be saying "oh, just wait my friend, one day it will come true". I mean you CAN'T be wrong if that's the kind of prediction you're making. If it hasn't happened, you can just argue it will happen later, if it has you say it's fulfilled prophecy. Do you not see how ass backwards that is? Again, anyone could do exactly the same thing for ANYTHING (as other non-Christians have) and this type of reasoning still follows.

Last edited:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
First, no, I still don't know exactly what you are talking about specifically. You have this sort of vague conspiracy in your head where "they" takeover and it's somehow bad for the rest of us. You still haven't said anything of importance. Second, if you agree that what you're doing is appealing to conspiracy theories, then why'd you take umbrage when I pointed that out? Seems like you were just playing the victim to deflect this fact.

Many books are filled with vague "prophecies" and predictions, that doesn't prove they're divinely inspired. If I make a prediction that one day there will be a great war, then it's impossible for me to be wrong. The bible is not unique at making vague predictions that have an infinite amount of time to happen. Show me a specific prediction in the bible that's relevant today, and could only come about through divine intervention, then I might be more willing to agree with you. Until then, everything you've said is useless.

And LOL at cards. They didn't PREDICT events. They are pictures of events that happened before the game was created, or at least attempted. It's not hard to use a bit of imagination and come up with artwork like this. There were oil spills in the 70s, but you ignore that. There were attempts on the WTC before 9/11, and no terrorist has used a nuke, but you ignore that. You're just grasping at straws to try to make some type of correlation. I'm not disagreeing with you for the sake of doing so. All the points you make is grounded in appeals to emotion, not fact. I might as well be talking to Alex Jones or Jesse Ventura.

Where did I take "umbrage" at that? I didnt. I pointed out that you clearly knew what a conspiracy theorist is. Somehow you knew "new world order" but dont know what its about? Is that what you're getting at? That you have absolutely NO idea what that is reffering to?

These books have not affected our lives in the way the bible has. The prophecies that are made (and if you want to bring them you can) do not hold the same weight as the prophecies I provided.

Breh, the point is that theres benefit to certain acts that have happened. Like how 9/11 allowed us to invade the lands former partners to us (Bin Laden and Hussein). Or how with each major shooting the media starts touting gun control. The cards for one do show things that have happened after the fact. Didnt the planes hit the similar area? How did the building fall straight down without detonation? Im not grasping at straws my friend. Im just providing INSIGHT so that you see where theres smoke theres fire. But it seems you havent even reviewed the information at all. That or you're acting like you havent.

We each make our own purpose. There is no specific, larger purpose for human beings.

It has nothing to do with a greater purpose. If a wealthy person wants to increase his wealth, and he can do that by hiring you, then that's most likely the action he's going to take -- it's as simple as that. Few owning a lot is the natural course of man's "greed" ... his desire to increase his value. There is no puppet master controlling the show ... it's humans behaving as humans.

It's a bit more complex than that.

Forget whether it's possible, because that's irrelevant. Are you saying private banks do this?!?

Well, to be fair, the government does "bail out" people in various programs from unemployment insurance and welfare to defense.

Hm. This entire paragraph you're grasping at straws, trying to find anything to fit your narrative of evil government. Sure, the US has done some f-ed up things under the guise of "protecting freedom", but I don't know why you think you or I are in any danger. Explain that.
I believe we each make our own purpose. But I do not believe we are here by "chance". Not when existence is as detailed as it is. I'll just let you cook brethren. I dont see how you can look at the rich donating for campaigns for representatives as anything other than a conflict of interest. So YES Im 100% sure they donate to campaigns so laws can get passed in their benefit. I mean the bank bailouts ring a bell? But thats fine right? People are struggling but lets not give it to them. Lets give it to the banks and then maybe it'll trickle down
:troll:

Those "bailout" programs that serve the people do not assist them in the way that the bank bail outs did.
Oh okay, I see. So do you think God is going to do something to us if one government is formed? What is the danger behind one govt?

Yes. When people are suffering because the goverment isnt what they thought it would be, their end will eventually come. But the danger is with the people behind it and the spirit(s) that are using them. Not the puppets you see like presidents, or athletes, or musicians that are just distractions. But the brethren behind the scenes my friend. Who send our friends to pointless wars.

Yes, I do. Because since its implementation, it's worked! We've had less volatility, and haven't had a time where unemployment reached 25% nationwide. Sure there are legitimate criticisms with the fed; you haven't made a single one. The fact that the Fed had the ability to print money isn't in and of itself "bad".

So for the record, you believe god changes the minds of man, and make them do things the otherwise wouldn't do?

They DIDN'T KNOW. They made a prediction with an infinite timeline that followers actively sought to fulfill. Say Israel WASN'T a nation today. People like YOU would still be saying "oh, just wait my friend, one day it will come true". I mean you CAN'T be wrong if that's the kind of prediction you're making. If it hasn't happened, you can just argue it will happen later, if it has you say it's fulfilled prophecy. Do you not see how ass backwards that is? Again, anyone could do exactly the same thing for ANYTHING (as other non-Christians have) and this type of reasoning still follows.

Sorry friend. I will always keep a suspicion of a group that gets to print money whenever they please and then lend to COUNTRIES. And often these COUNTRIES go to other countries and cause mayhem. In one way or another. So yes, the gov't should be printing our money. Not a private bank. Of course these men have maneuvered their way to do such a thing. And I see no reason (based on the how the US conducts affairs along with other nations) to believe in their intentions. If they worshiped the God that you claimed they did, they would not conduct their affairs in the manner that they do.

Yes I believe God can cause man's mind to change. Not sure if its to do something they wouldnt do otherwise though. In a similar fashion, I believe evil spirits can as well.

"Say Israel WASNT" No lets not say that lol. Because it is. So today, it is an example of prophecy fulfilled. Thats what we're discussing right? Prophecies that were fulfilled? Do you want me to bring another one?

Last edited: