For Mac users, could you ever see yourself going back to Windows?

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
I currently use a Macbook (M2 13 Inch). I also have a Thinkpad that runs Windows11. It was okay for what it was, but it started to fukk up (settings would get reset, Bluetooth devices stopped working, constant updates, etc.). My Macbook runs well pretty much all the time. I don't even hear the fan. Ever. There are so many things I like about Windows, but I just can't see myself going back to that OS. The cons just outweigh the pros.

...but what about you all? If you are a current Mac user, could you see yourself going back to Windows?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
no-absolutely.gif

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
I'm a Mac user but I have a gaming pc and my work laptop is Windows.

Windows on desktop (my gaming pc) is great. I generally have no issues with it. But Windows on laptops is fukking horrible and I would not give up my MacBook Air (M1) for a Windows laptop. Battery life in Windows computers is abysmal, the trackpads suck, they have this weird sleep function issue where I put it to sleep and the next time I look at it, it's dead or the fans are ramping because it's been in my work bag suffocating, search function is bad. It's just not a good experience in my opinion.

Likewise, I wouldn't get a desktop Mac either. They're pretty useless to me.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I prefer macs but PCs are fine, doesn’t bother me at all if I have to use them for work or something

Now in regards to phones I’ll likely use iPhones for the rest of my life. I’ll never touch an android :scust:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
For computers probably not but when it comes to the iPhone I don’t really have an allegiance

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Windows has more use cases. Honestly if I didn’t have a side media production business I wouldn’t use a Mac at all.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Wtf difference does it make in 2023?

Both OS run smooth and fine and comes down to general preferences.
I disagree. Windows 11 was very buggy for me. Again, my settings would just randomly reset themselves, and all my bluetooth devices just stopped working one day. It was “fine,” and “smooth” for a while. Then it just started fukking up. I’ve never had that experience with Mac. Plus, what is up with Windows and the never ending, sometimes daily, updates?! Why not just make one big master update and release that every month? MacOS is just a lot more stable.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I disagree. Windows 11 was very buggy for me. Again, my settings would just randomly reset themselves, and all my bluetooth devices just stopped working one day. It was “fine,” and “smooth” for a while. Then it just started fukking up. I’ve never had that experience with Mac. Plus, what is up with Windows and the never ending, sometimes daily, updates?! Why not just make one big master update and release that every month? MacOS is just a lot more stable.
Windows updates are security updates for the most part. That’s a good thing.

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
I use both. MacBook laptop and Windows desktop for gaming.

gaming on Mac is:scusthov:

sorry to hear you bought the shytbox version of the M2. imagine paying new prices for an outdated design.