For Mac users, could you ever see yourself going back to Windows?

Daps
I got the M2 Pro Mini Mac. That shyt is straight up bored by the most intensive tasks I throw at it :wow:
I'm a console gamer so that isn't a factor for me

Breh you can get a base m2 Mac mini with a good enough 4K monitor in the $500 range and have a beast for well under $1500 that will handle anything. Of course everyone’s needs are different and creators might need more all around juice, but still if you already have a monitor the value of a Mac mini can’t be beat.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Breh you can get a base m2 Mac mini with a good enough 4K monitor in the $500 range and have a beast for well under $1500 that will handle anything. Of course everyone’s needs are different and creators might need more all around juice, but still if you already have a monitor the value of a Mac mini can’t be beat.
Yea I already had a good monitor. I could have gotten the base but life has been good to me lately so I splurged a little. I use it for music production and have been interested in video editing lately so I figure I'd future proof

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I currently use a Macbook (M2 13 Inch). I also have a Thinkpad that runs Windows11. It was okay for what it was, but it started to fukk up (settings would get reset, Bluetooth devices stopped working, constant updates, etc.). My Macbook runs well pretty much all the time. I don't even hear the fan. Ever. There are so many things I like about Windows, but I just can't see myself going back to that OS. The cons just outweigh the pros.

...but what about you all? If you are a current Mac user, could you see yourself going back to Windows?

that's a HUGE hell no.

I use a PC for work, and that computer is pure ass. I hate all the fukking windows updates, it's slower, it crashes. and I've had 3 macbooks and NONE of them ever needed to be reformatted because of the operating system degrading.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
I use both. Their laptops are goat tier. I wish windows had the build quality of a MacBook Pro. shyt is just piff.

Outside of work, my MBP collects dust tho :unimpressed:

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Think I'm going to gift my nephew my current M1 MacBook Air and go for the M2 MBA with 16 Gigs or maybe getting the 14" MBP but we'll see in June.
But no. For work and projects, I wanted to slap the shyt out of myself for not buying a MacBook through college. shyt, grades would've improved. :mjcry:

Overall though, work and side projects are so much easier and I could pull it out on the go. Everything is faster and it's just efficient. No loud-ass fan or anything, battery is fukking insane, screen is gorgeous, best trackpad... I could go on.

I have a PC, but like others said, it's mainly for games at this point. I don't even check my emails on my PC anymore.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Windows Laptops are utter shyt in battery life for some reason. MacBook air and pro on m2 are godly

I'm looking for a ryzen Radeon windows laptop for good battery life

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
build quality of apple products is just far superior to everything else :yeshrug:

Anyone who denies it hasn’t held down a MacBook for a decade. Same thing for phones, people upgrade their iPhones just out of boredom these days, not because their current models actually start acting up.

Almost every phone and mac i’ve had i just ended up giving away after a while.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The surface laptop line is on par with apples laptop offering for most uses and build quality.

Anyone saying there’s a drastic difference probably hasn’t used some of the top end of laptops.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The surface laptop line is on par with apples laptop offering for most uses and build quality.

Anyone saying there’s a drastic difference probably hasn’t used some of the top end of laptops.
This. Comparing an overpriced Macbook with a whatever whatever PC laptop is going to feel wack. A top end Windows machine, plus proper upkeep is godlike.

Last edited: