For Mac users, could you ever see yourself going back to Windows?

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’ve had multiple laptops that use Windows for over 15 years that would have some sort of issue after 2 or 3 years. I bought a MacBook Air this time around and I’m loving it. If I ever decide to get a gaming PC it will be Windows for sure, but as far as laptops go I’m sticking with Mac.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve had multiple laptops that use Windows for over 15 years that would have some sort of issue after 2 or 3 years. I bought a MacBook Air this time around and I’m loving it. If I ever decide to get a gaming PC it will be Windows for sure, but as far as laptops go I’m sticking with Mac.
How much did you usually spend on a windows laptop?

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How much did you usually spend on a windows laptop?

From what I recall, between 600-800. The last windows laptop I cost about 900. A friend of mine broke it down to me a few years ago. "Do you want to spend 700 for a laptop and switch it out every few years or do you want to spend $1100 on a MacBook now and have it last 2-3 times as long?"

Megagraphitti

Caribbean-Canadian 🇦🇬
Daps
Reppin
Canada 🇨🇦
I've been exclusively using Windows for most of my life. I like some macOS features, but from what I've seen, I know some things would drive me crazy if it was my primary OS.

I think I basically just want Windows with a macOS skin, which is part of why I got into Linux in 2021 - wanted to try configuring a distro to capture both OS in one.

Last edited:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
I've been exclusively using Windows for most of my life. I like some macOS features, but from what I've seen, I know some things would drive me crazy if it was my primary OS.

I think I basically just want Windows with a macOS skin, which is part of why I got into Linux in 2021 - wanted to try configuring a distro to capture both OS in one.
Yeah, if I ever get tired of MacOS, I'll probably go the Linux route too. The walled garden aspect of MacOS can be very annoying sometimes. That's what I loved about Windows, in spite of all the other issues I had with it, was the freedom. Same with Android vs IOS.