For Mac users, could you ever see yourself going back to Windows?

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
I use both. MacBook laptop and Windows desktop for gaming.

gaming on Mac is:scusthov:

sorry to hear you bought the shytbox version of the M2. imagine paying new prices for an outdated design.
I was going to go with the Air (with the M2 chip), but I really wanted a fan in my computer. Even though the fan never comes on. I’d rather have it, and not need it, than need it, and not have it. I actually prefer the older design.

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
I was going to go with the Air (with the M2 chip), but I really wanted a fan in my computer. Even though the fan never comes on. I’d rather have it, and not need it, than need it, and not have it. I actually prefer the older design.
ya, that shytbox chassis with the large bezels, 720p webcam, lack of HDMI and SD ports, no fast charging, only 2 USB C ports(one pretty much stuck for charging so really 1 USB C port), shyttier speakers than the M2 MacBook Air somehow, no mag safe, and the lack of mini led screen is dope huh. 13 inch MacBook is the Series S of the MacBook Pro line.

Last edited:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I use both, probably 70%/30% (Macbook/Windows laptop). I tend to use my Macbook Pro for personal stuff and my Lenovo ideapad for work and because it has all the ports unlike Macbook :damn:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
I was with MacBook pro years ago and I missed my windows so much I downloaded bootcamp lol

Now I'm using windows again and I'm wishing I can go back to MacBook pro

I got no loyalty

#SamsungMasterRace

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
I've used Mac/OSX, Windows and Linux.

I prefer Macs for daily use, programming and design work. The UI is cleaner, and provides a "smoother" experience in my opinion.

Windows will always be the "Gaming" platform, and there are certain apps that are are Windows only.

I use Parallels and Crossover for certain Windows apps on my Mac.

Eventually I'll get a Windows Gaming PC, or Laptop, but will still use my Mac for daily work.

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I used an imac for about ten years until it died. Couple years ago, I bought a Surface Laptop and had zero issues with windows.

Still didn't replace my imac yet, but since I've been using windows with no issue, thinking about just get a dope ass windows desktop and save some bread.

Team Android/Galaxy since Galaxy 3, but thinking about getting an iPhone next just to switch it up.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Honestly, I don’t know how anyone could switch back. Forget how stable MacOS is. Think about all of the other QOL aspects of MacOS—build quality, continuity, ecosystem, iMessage (this is the biggest one for me). Going back to Windows would just be such a step backwards for me. A total downgrade. Maybe thats also because I am so far deep into the ecosystem. Its simply a superior user experience.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Honestly, I don’t know how anyone could switch back. Forget how stable MacOS is. Think about all of the other QOL aspects of MacOS—build quality, continuity, ecosystem, iMessage (this is the biggest one for me). Going back to Windows would just be such a step backwards for me. A total downgrade. Maybe thats also because I am so far deep into the ecosystem. Its simply a superior user experience.

And seamless intergration between devices. Once you’re in the apple eco system its too hard to leave