Get the 780ti, its awesome, love mine

GTA 5 with the mod you posted, looks epic, got it running last night

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
New non-OC i5. You don't need i7 hyperthreading for gaming just and I doubt you're gonna be over clocking. Save a few bucks.

GTX 970 base GPU. 960 and under don't provide enough gains imo.

Fastest RAM your new motherboard at more than 8GB.

PSU with some good legroom in for extras.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
maybe POTY candidate @Kamikaze Revy can chime in with his POTY candidate knowledge :jbhmm:

should he go with 290x or 970 GTX ? or i5 or i7 and why :jbhmm: drop that POTY knowledge :childplease:

would be odd for a tech forum have someone who knows nothing about technology win POTY :heh:

itd be like a gym forum having a POTY candidate because he copied and pasted threads from bodybuilding.com but didnt actually life himself :jbhmm:
I don't use my computers for gaming. I have a degree in Computer and Information Science with a major in Network Security and graduated Summa Cum Laude.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
shyt looks so legit. :mjcry:

Imagine paying $60 for day one releases.:scust:

PC Gaming. :blessed:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I thought that was only true for their processors. I have an AMD card and it runs most games i play at 1440p really well.
Nvidia supports more games with their gameworks extras and they have better driver support

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You asked for my reccomendation on a graphics card for PC gaming then claimed I'm unqualified to make comments in a tech forum. Please employ that mush between your ears more often when addressing me.
But you didnt answer the post :jbhmm:

bytch mafukka :umad:

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
Completely done with this console shyt and if it wasn't for Xbox Live I would be completely done years ago. Games can't even run properly and they charging us for add-ons on like some sluts. These PC mods are ridiculous. PC heads what are some good gaming cards for 4K? @Fatboi1 @daze23

Star Wars
5Z08Dvj.png

iXTADSu.png

H5yQv7t.png

Is this going to be your pc playing experience? I commend you taking a stand against the DLC and the other console bullshyt. Only reason I'm buying an xbox is because my close family are planning to buy as well. The older i get, I think i'll end up retransitioning* back into pc gaming. I haven't played since 06'

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Is this going to be your pc playing experience? I commend you taking a stand against the DLC and the other console bullshyt. Only reason I'm buying an xbox is because my close family are planning to buy as well. The older i get, I think i'll end up retransitioning* back into pc gaming. I haven't played since 06'

I want the best experience I can especially on a budget. The older i get i just think its fukking stupid to buy a game and then continuously purchase add ons that should already be entered during development. PC games are cheaper there are unlimited amount of mods. The only thing that sucks is no sports games but that can be strictly for consoles.