fukk it... Investing in a Video Card for my PC

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
I want the best experience I can especially on a budget. The older i get i just think its fukking stupid to buy a game and then continuously purchase add ons that should already be entered during development. PC games are cheaper there are unlimited amount of mods. The only thing that sucks is no sports games but that can be strictly for consoles.
I meant to ask if this is your FIRST pc playing experience in my original post?* Actually pc do have sports games as far as i know.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man if you don't know what you're doing PC gaming is gonna be a headache. I say this as someone who's deep into tweaking shyt and all that. To get the benefit of all this crazy shyt and mods, you gotta get ya hands dirty. The satisfaction of getting everything up and running is great but frustration and weird shyt happening comes with the territory.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Man if you don't know what you're doing PC gaming is gonna be a headache. I say this as someone who's deep into tweaking shyt and all that. To get the benefit of all this crazy shyt and mods, you gotta get ya hands dirty. The satisfaction of getting everything up and running is great but frustration and weird shyt happening comes with the territory.
Ditto to this! PC gaming can be a big hassle, especially when you have a problem and can't figure it out for days/weeks. And PC optimization is really hit or miss these days. You gotta really be into PC gaming to do all that high tech stuff. It's a time suck for sure, and you'll get very frustrated at times. It comes with the territory unfortunately.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ditto to this! PC gaming can be a big hassle, especially when you have a problem and can't figure it out for days/weeks. And PC optimization is really hit or miss these days. You gotta really be into PC gaming to do all that high tech stuff. It's a time suck for sure, and you'll get very frustrated at times. It comes with the territory unfortunately.
Like I just finished setting up that world enhancement mod for GTA V and it was a hassle and after it was hooked up, my controller was acting up. I just turned it off.

methodz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just wait til the 1080 Pascal model drops. You'll be set for this gen and the 2 next ones. Consoles are pathetic.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

I believe it I had spent hours tweaking my CPU for overclocking thanks to youtube though lol. I had to buy a hypomaster cooler cause the shyt was heating lol.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I believe it I had spent hours tweaking my CPU for overclocking thanks to youtube though lol. I had to buy a hypomaster cooler cause the shyt was heating lol.
Liquid cool and i7 to 4.5ghz :whew:

Very little bottlenecking then (my 4760k is at 4.6ghz)

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
He specifically said he wanted 4K and crazy graphics mods :francis:

He doesn't want a shytbox struggle PC :francis:
4K gaming just isn't worth it IMO.

I'm aiming for 1440P with my next build that I will probably only play fallout 4 on :snoop:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
4K gaming just isn't worth it IMO.

I'm assuming for 1440P with my next build that I will probably only play fallout 4 on :snoop:
I told him to go 1440p too. I said the investment for 4K isn't worth it when it barely looks better than 1440p, requires 2-3 cards, and costs thousands of dollars. I dunno what he wants now...