fukk This Side nikka and Side bytch culture

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
man i'm tired of this shyt, like do people really need a side AND a main:stopitslime:

what the fukk is the point of LTR and marriage if all you're gonna do is cheat on your significant other. If you're gonna be with that person then BE with that person and stop creeping, and if you do decide to creep break off the relationship

and people ask me why i dont wanna get married or lock some chick down, it's because of this foolishness right here. this nonsense promotes infidelity, lying, breaching of trusts and a whole bunch of other shyt. i'm really surprised people aren't noticing how it starting to make us become more dysfunctional innit

yall can kick rocks with this bullshyt :pacspit:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
When your main bytch is acting up via not putting out or the sex is wack..you get a side bytch. Simple really. You call her up only for sex and nothing more. So you get to be with your main and have a satisfied sex life.

All parties are happy. :yeshrug:
if your main bytch is pissin you off and you done with her why not just break up with her
image.png

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
if your main bytch is pissin you off and you done with her why not just break up with her
image.png

Women piss off men all the time, doesn't mean it is break up worthy. I am not done her because the sex is wack though, I just need to be satisfied. If I talk to her and she doesn't improve, other avenues will be explored.

If a girl is good enough to be a man's main, then he will tolerate a lot more bullshyt before ending the relationship. :sas1:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Women piss off men all the time, doesn't mean it is break up worthy. I am not done her because the sex is wack though, I just need to be satisfied. If I talk to her and she doesn't improve, other avenues will be explored.

If a girl is good enough to be a man's main, then he will tolerate a lot more bullshyt before ending the relationship. :sas1:
so why can't y'all just both abstain, you that sexy crazy that you need to get it somewhere else. if you need to be satisfied, jerk off and stop creepin
2ErHQKY.png

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
it's truly disgusting and immoral, like have some respect for yourself. your great grandparents didn't die for this :what:
My great grandparents, great grandparents, great grandparents had multiple wives and partners. I'm all for polygamy. When I get marrried I'm definetly swinging. fukk that other shyt, imo. Sex for the average person is what 15 - 20 minutes. After you get that urge to bust a nut into new cat out of you. You can actually be a productive member in society. At least that's been my experience. Open relationships are the shyt.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
My great grandparents, great grandparents, great grandparents had multiple wives and partners. I'm all for polygamy. When I get marrried I'm definetly swinging. fukk that other shyt, imo. Sex for the average person is what 15 - 20 minutes. After you get that earge to bust nut into new cat out of you. You can actaully be a productive member in society. Atleast that's been my experience. Open relationships are the shyt.
i mean it's cool if you both agree and consent to an open relationships, im talking about LTR where both parties are presumably exclusive

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Lmao I used to feel the same way. Now I laugh, because the game took my sanity and heart away. I also laugh because everybody gets curbed in 2016. It's hilarious. Even Beyoncé is getting cheated on. I love it. It blows the order of attractiveness to pieces. It's caused chaos. I'm thriving in the chaos. I'm slightly less of a scum bag than most guys and that's good enough in 2016. Girls don't even know what a good man looks like, brother we can eat all day. All it takes is giving your soul and heart to the game and viewing interactions with women as warfare.