GOAT Sports Car brand: Porsche vs Lamborghini vs Ferrari?

GOAT Sports Car brand: Porsche vs Lambos vs Ferrari?

• Total voters

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
In the realm of sports car, these three brands dominated the supercar industry for years

Which out of the three, you consider to be the GOAT of supercars?

Lamborghini

The company was founded in 1963 by Ferruccio Lamborghini and has since become synonymous with speed, power, and automotive excellence.

Lamborghini cars are renowned for their bold and aggressive styling, characterized by sharp lines, aerodynamic shapes, and dramatic angles. They often feature low-profile designs, large air intakes, and sleek contours that contribute to their distinctive and futuristic appearance.

In terms of performance, Lamborghini vehicles are engineered to deliver exhilarating speed and handling capabilities. They are typically powered by high-performance engines, often V10 or V12 configurations, which produce impressive horsepower and torque figures. The engines are mounted in a mid-rear position, optimizing weight distribution and enhancing overall balance.

Lamborghini models are known for their exceptional acceleration, with many capable of reaching impressive speeds in a matter of seconds. They incorporate advanced technologies such as all-wheel drive systems, adaptive suspension systems, and aerodynamic enhancements to provide exceptional stability, cornering ability, and overall driving dynamics.

1988-Lamborghini-Jalpa-2-Cropped.jpg

2pic-1.jpg

captura-de-pantalla-2022-11-29-225100.jpg

lamborghini-diablo_sv-1996-1600-01.jpeg

1984-Lamborghini-Countach-Cropped.jpg

1968-Lamborghini-Miura-P400-Via-BringaTrailer.jpg

FERRARI

Ferrari is an iconic Italian luxury sports car manufacturer known for producing some of the world's most prestigious and high-performance vehicles.

Founded in 1947 by Enzo Ferrari, the company has established itself as a symbol of automotive excellence, craftsmanship, and racing heritage.

Ferrari cars are renowned for their distinctive design, powerful engines, and cutting-edge technology. The company's vehicles are often characterized by their sleek and aerodynamic lines, bold and aggressive styling, and the unmistakable prancing horse emblem that adorns the front grille.

One of the hallmarks of Ferrari is its commitment to motorsport. The company has a long and successful history in Formula One racing, with numerous championships and victories to its name. This motorsport pedigree is reflected in the performance-oriented nature of Ferrari road cars, which are designed to deliver exhilarating speed, precise handling, and a thrilling driving experience.

1985-Ferrari-288-GTO.jpg

Ferrari-Testarossa---Front.jpg

Ferrari-360-Modena-Feature.jpeg

bef86d28-a97d-473e-8be5-e2ed6f7b81a9.jpg

01-1987-ferrari-f40.jpeg

Ferrari-Enzo.png

Ferrari-250GTO---Front.jpg

PORSCHE

Porsche is a renowned German automobile manufacturer that specializes in high-performance sports cars, luxury vehicles, and SUVs. The company was founded in 1931 by Ferdinand Porsche and is headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany. Porsche has since become synonymous with excellence in automotive engineering, design, and driving experience.

Porsche vehicles are known for their distinctive styling, precise handling, and powerful performance. They are often admired for their sleek and aerodynamic designs, which blend elegance with a sporty appeal. Porsche cars are meticulously crafted with attention to detail and quality materials, resulting in a luxurious and refined interior.

The Porsche lineup includes iconic models such as the 911, Boxster, Cayman, and Panamera. The 911 is perhaps the most recognizable and iconic Porsche model, renowned for its timeless design and exhilarating driving dynamics. It has been continuously refined and evolved over several generations while staying true to its original design principles.

Porsche has a strong motorsport heritage and has achieved numerous successes in racing, including victories in the 24 Hours of Le Mans and the Formula One World Championship. This racing DNA is often reflected in their road cars, which benefit from the knowledge and expertise gained on the track.

4-Via-Reezocar.jpg

718-style-edition-18-1667334774.jpg

996-Carrera-Aerokit-for-sale-30.jpg

418fb49f-0d54-4c4d-995d-5638ffa5cf31.jpg

resize_screenshot-2023-03-29-at-00-03-57.jpg

10-Via-Wikipedia-1.jpg

resize_q7zg695a.jpeg

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
When I have supercar money (got to think positive:mjgrin:) I'm getting a Lambo. For that price bracket, I want to feel like the villain in a Graphic Novel. Ferrari's are classy and Porsche's are incredibly well engineered but they feel relatively normal. Might even wear a cape and develop a sadistic laugh:bryan:

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I lowkey would prefer Lamborghini if I had the money for a supercar but I had to select Ferrari. Their dominance and ability to continuously push the envelope has been incredible.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
There hasn't been a Porsche I've seen yet that wows me aesthetically. Closest is the 918 Spyder but other than that I don't get the appeal.. The performance of course is excellent but there are competitors with far better aesthetics and comparable performance.... Like the other 2 mentioned.

I would say excluding price it goes for me

Lamborghini > Ferrari >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Porsche :scust:

wait which way was I supposed to vote? I like lamb more personally but im pretty sure Ferrari is objectively the GOAT

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Doesn't it take two years and several interviews to get a Ferrari now? Read something about they want their customers representing them in a good light. :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
7th District
Ferrari is trash 🤮

As a company, brand, and the vehicles themselves :scust:

Lamborghini is less uptight and actually wants people to drive their cars

But porsche is my favorite of the three. The 911's and cayman are both great cars :salute:

Owning an orange gt3 would be a dream come true :ahh:

I just prefer the simpler look of them compared to ferarri and lamborghini. Looks better to me :manny:

It's also the most obtainable of the three

I wanna go to the driving school in birmgham maybe in a few years once i just have the money to burn

Now that'd be dope :whew:

Last edited:

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Everyday drive? Porsche

Ferrari is like sex on wheels, but the maintenance cost will have you thinking about committing that. Lambos are dope, but they're too low to the ground.
Bad on the knees, poor visibility, plus the steering wheel height.

(I had the privilege to experience all 3, back when I did Repo)