GOAT Sports Car brand: Porsche vs Lamborghini vs Ferrari?

GOAT Sports Car brand: Porsche vs Lambos vs Ferrari?

• Total voters

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Ferrari wins out easily. Ferrari makes cutting edge cars. They take chances and risks in their designs where as Porsche has just been making larger and more bloated versions of the original 911. Porsche's bread and butter is selling SUVs. They sell 4x more SUVs than sports cars. Hell, they almost sell as many Taycans at they do 911s.

That all said, I hate the way Ferrari treats its customers, and would join Jay Leno and choose to not buy a new Ferrari.

Here is a video of a race car driver modifying his Ferrari F40 and Ferrari scrubbed it from its records, so according to Ferrari, its no longer one of their cars. They get petty with customers who paint their cars too.

Taco

All Star
Daps
Ferrari and it's not even close. I've actually owned a Porsche and didn't see what the big deal was.
Which Porsche did you have? I never understood the hype until my boy told me to drive a 911 he had in his inventory for a couple of days. Changed my life. Drove it to the mountain runs in my area and couldn’t believe how balanced the car was. Never felt more confident in a car.

Positive Poster

All Star
Daps
That all said, I hate the way Ferrari treats its customers, and would join Jay Leno and choose to not buy a new Ferrari.

Same with watch brands like Rolex and Patek etc

Worse when you are young and black. Waiting lists and having to buy other products first before having the ‘privilege’ of buying what you actually want from them.

Resell/marketing nonsense.

The roads are terrible in the part of world I’m now at so these cars are all a bad idea but if I could afford it and avoid all hassle i.e. in my dreams, it’d be Ferrari I go with :gladbron:

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Same with watch brands like Rolex and Patek etc

Worse when you are young and black. Waiting lists and having to buy other products first before having the ‘privilege’ of buying what you actually want from them.

Resell/marketing nonsense.

The roads are terrible in the part of world I’m now at so these cars are all a bad idea but if I could afford it and avoid all hassle i.e. in my dreams, it’d be Ferrari I go with :gladbron:
You are so right. When I sold stupidly expensive Hi-Fi, I befriended a salesman at the largest Rolex dealer in Boston. He use to say we were too nice to our customers.

trapnerd

All Star
Daps
Only Ferrari and Porsche could be in this running. Lambos are cool and all, but historically they aren’t the best performing cars out there.

If we are talking specifically supercars, Ferrari wins hands down.

288 GTO -> F40 -> F50 -> Enzo -> La Ferrari … hands down the greatest halo car run in history.

With that said, if I had 500k to buy a suoercar… I’m getting a mclaren 765.

Raizan

Pro
Daps
Which Porsche did you have? I never understood the hype until my boy told me to drive a 911 he had in his inventory for a couple of days. Changed my life. Drove it to the mountain runs in my area and couldn’t believe how balanced the car was. Never felt more confident in a car.
928S. Had it for 3 months. I've driven a 911 Carrera before, and while it was great, it couldn't touch the Italia my buddy let me drive. But...to be fair, the 911 was 12 years older.

Last edited:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Voted Lambo.

First car that ever had me on some :noah: shyt as a git. :yeshrug: