GOAT Sports Car brand: Porsche vs Lamborghini vs Ferrari?

GOAT Sports Car brand: Porsche vs Lambos vs Ferrari?

• Total voters

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I’ll be honest I’d take a C7 Z06 over a regular C8, (not the Z06 C8 tho) but I’ve driven damn near everything except a Mclaren and the Italians are just on a different level. Americans def have their place, but putting a Vette up there with the exotics just doesn’t feel right if you driven em.

I'm a car guy. If I showed you a screenshot of my IG explore page, you'd see nothing but whips and chicks in the gym lol

I said that to say, I know quite a bit about these cars. There's no doubt the presence of a Lambo, and Ferrari. They look amazing. I've had the privilege of having the opportunity to sit in an Aventador, and my neighbor owns an Evo (I could go downstairs and take a picture right now).

I've always liked Lambos, not so much Ferraris.

But Corvettes are faster and perform better. A ZR1 is still the king. C8 Z06s beat Porsches. Stingrays compete with Ferarris.

Corvette is the best performing sports car for the bread

Look at the reaction of this Lamborghini owner:

C6 vs a 911 Turbo:

C8 Z06 vs Ferrari 812 Superfast:

I could go on and on.

Performance wise, the Vettes have always outperformed these three, and that's what matters in the end, performance. You can pay 200, 300, 500k only to lose to a Vette on the street or track.

Last edited:

Taco

All Star
Daps
I'm a car guy. If I showed you a screenshot of my IG explore page, you'd see nothing but whips and chicks in the gym lol

I said that to say, I know quite a bit about these cars. There's no doubt the presence of a Lambo, and Ferrari. They look amazing. I've had the privilege of having the opportunity to sit in an Aventador, and my neighbor owns an Evo (I could go downstairs and take a picture right now).

I've always liked Lambos, not so much Ferraris.

But Corvettes are faster and perform better. A ZR1 is still the king. C8 Z06s beat Porsches. Stingrays compete with Ferarris.

Corvette is the best performing sports car for the bread

Look at the reaction of this Lamborghini owner:

C6 vs a 911 Turbo:

C8 Z06 vs Ferrari 812 Superfast:

I could go on and on.

Performance wise, the Vettes have always outperformed these three, and that's what matters in the end, performance. You can pay 200, 300, 500k only to lose to a Vette on the street or track.

I hear you. If performance is your number one priority, I get it but when you’re looking to spend 250k on a car you’re looking past that. I don’t know one person who owns a Lamb or Ferrari that downgraded to a C8. I’ve driven both a Huracan and an Aventador. Would take both over any Vette, but would take the Huracan over the Aventador. Yes, the Aventador is faster and better looking but the stress of moving that thing around town was exhausting. The car was so wide it was scary af to reverse and maneuver. Again, cars are all preference so get it how you live. The drag strip thing to compare cars is corny to me since most people ain’t putting their cars on one, plus a Tesla Plaid is a monster on the strip, but those are w.e to me. Dope that it can go that fast, but I’d rather have a C8 over the Plaid.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I hear you. If performance is your number one priority, I get it but when you’re looking to spend 250k on a car you’re looking past that. I don’t know one person who owns a Lamb or Ferrari that downgraded to a C8. I’ve driven both a Huracan and an Aventador. Would take both over any Vette, but would take the Huracan over the Aventador. Yes, the Aventador is faster and better looking but the stress of moving that thing around town was exhausting. The car was so wide it was scary af to reverse and maneuver. Again, cars are all preference so get it how you live. The drag strip thing to compare cars is corny to me since most people ain’t putting their cars on one, plus a Tesla Plaid is a monster on the strip, but those are w.e to me. Dope that it can go that fast, but I’d rather have a C8 over the Plaid.

You right :hubie:

Only thing I will say is with current prices, the Z06, and the upcoming ZR1 are both in that 200k territory. Maybe the E-ray will also see crazy dealer markups but I don't think they'll be as bad as this bullshyt:

Screenshot-484.png

my-chest-heart-attack.gif

Taco

All Star
Daps
You right :hubie:

Only thing I will say is with current prices, the Z06, and the upcoming ZR1 are both in that 200k territory. Maybe the E-ray will also see crazy dealer markups but I don't think they'll be as bad as this bullshyt:

Screenshot-484.png

my-chest-heart-attack.gif

The sad part is someone will pay that. The fact that a dealer is even comfortable advertising that in this type of economy is insane. I’d take one at $150k tops cause there ain’t too many cars at that price with that performance (if there is one). Vette over a Cat any day of the week tho.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
As far as status symbol for the avg person, it’s the lambo.

There are memes dedicated to getting rich and copping a lambo.

When I see one, I still double take. I don’t do that for Ferrari or Porsche. I see them more often.

As far as an actual car, I hear Porsches are pretty good tho.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Lambo has always been my goat, but I know Ferrari has been a leader in speed. Porsche's never really stuck with me, though I know that's some fine machinery as well.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
The funny thing is it’s a Honda engine dominating f1 right now :russ:
Honda wasn't far from giving up before Mercedes stepped in and helped with the turbo, allegedly. But it's an aero dominated formula right now anyway. Porsche only dominated WEC because Audi pulled out due to Dieselgate, and they only really dominated because Peugeot pulled out of LMP1. Outside of F1 and occasionally some GT3 racing, Mercedes hasn't done a ton of note in recent years.

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
Lamborghini is the 'coolest' of the 3 and the one I would probably want the most but the most 'realistic' option rn is the Porsche. I personally would pick Porsche out of the 3 because it's the least expensive as far as maintenance and you can probably get far more use out of it than a Lamborghini or Ferrari. Also because it's the only one I can actually purchase relatively soon. :skip:

Ferrari is cool but I heard they are very strict with what you can do to your car but unless it's one of the very fast or expensive models most of them don't have the 'wow' factor that a Lamborghini has, but they are nothing to scoff at.

Seeing a Porsche :ehh:or:unimpressed:

Seeing a Ferrari, either:ehh:or:leon:
Everytime i've seen a Lamborghini new or old:whoo::krs:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I would prefer a Porche. They're a bit more subtle.

In terms of rankings, I always put Ferraris and Lambos in the same category with Porches lagging noticeably behind.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I like how the Porsche looks more so than Ferrari or Lamborghini, even though Lamborghini do be having some raw looking cars

Lamborghini got the best suv, I think Porsche got the only four door

Ferrari is cool but looks kinda plain imo

And you can probably mod out a Porsche more so than the other cars

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Lowkey, I could make an argument that Benz and bmw makes better looking cars than Ferrari