Golovkin Promoter: Not Enough Money For Andre Ward

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
boxing got a lil too money oriented to me. nobody hardly takes the high risk- low reward anymore ..,,

khan doesnt want brook cause it may mess up a may fight, brook skeptical bout thurman cause khan mega britian bout, cotto wants a jr mw in canelo before ggg, ggg wants cotto/canelo before ward, and on and on...............

new millennium boxing: instead of fighting tough competition up the ranks, cherry pick your way to an undefeated to minimal loss record to get a huge pay day.

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
boxing got a lil too money oriented to me. nobody hardly takes the high risk- low reward anymore ..,,

khan doesnt want brook cause it may mess up a may fight, brook skeptical bout thurman cause khan mega britian bout, cotto wants a jr mw in canelo before ggg, ggg wants cotto/canelo before ward, and on and on...............

new millennium boxing: instead of fighting tough competition up the ranks, cherry pick your way to an undefeated to minimal loss record to get a huge pay day.

It's a double edge sword because I totally agree the best should fight the best A LOT more often, but I can't ignore the current state of the sport and how business is run and or who doesn't do business with who and on what channel (see what I mean? :francis:). People don't like the UFC but Ive always loved how it was set up and someone like GSP defended the title against the #1-3 guys literally every fight. That's unheard of in Boxing.

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
It's a double edge sword because I totally agree the best should fight the best A LOT more often, but I can't ignore the current state of the sport and how business is run and or who doesn't do business with who and on what channel (see what I mean? :francis:). People don't like the UFC but Ive always loved how it was set up and someone like GSP defended the title against the #1-3 guys literally every fight. That's unheard of in Boxing.
For real I hate the shyt but I kinda understand

shyt is called prize fighting for a reason, why risk an ass whooping when you can catch a easy W for 3x as much I guess

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
HBO should call AL HAYMON for a loan
U know his SCRILLA tight
Its kinda ill. ..how a NETWORK can't afford a fight" :manny:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I dunno why nikkas keep talking about a Ward/GGG fight. :snoop:

Ward hasn't even returned to the ring yet and potential fights with Krusher and Superman are much bigger than a fight with #GGGoodboys.

After the bullshyt sparring session we got between Floyd and Manny I'm only interested in seeing explosive ppv main events where nikkas will actually throw punches and try to hurt each other a lil. I don't care to see Ward maul and grope his way to a decision win over the sport's most exciting fighter. :camby: Besides, that fight could still cook some more anyways.

If GGG were to lose I'd rather it be in entertaining fashion where the fans are treated to a good fight and the sport is elevated.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Translation

"I don't want to see my boy get embarrassed and thoroughly outboxed by the Son of God :mjcry: "

Where Canelo and Floyd at tho

#Shookboys

Breh, you know damn well, that I prolly keep it realer than most when it comes to stanning boxers here.

I've always said Ward is the favorite and would pick him to beat GGG (unless GGG shows us another wrinkle in his game) My biggest complaint is that this fight should be built up more. Neither guy is at the point in making this the mega fight it could be.

So :camby: with all that scary shyt. The nikkas I stan ain't afraid to let that 0 go. Word to #Thurminators.

GGG should keep steamrolling nikkas at 160 until he gets a marquee fight at that weight. No need to jump divisions yet. We all saw what happened to Broner and he's just now finally gotten a big fight that nikkas care about. Same thing with P-Will. When you're undefeated and on the edge of becoming a star sometimes you just gotta thug it out in ya division an eventually the big fight will come.

It wouldn't be so bad if everybody fought 3-4 times a year, but since they don't we gotta wait 2 and 3 years for mega fights.

and it's still #BigDramaShow aka #GGGoodBoys over here. :umad:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Breh, you know damn well, that I prolly keep it realer than most when it comes to stanning boxers here.

I've always said Ward is the favorite and would pick him to beat GGG (unless GGG shows us another wrinkle in his game) My biggest complaint is that this fight should be built up more. Neither guy is at the point in making this the mega fight it could be.

So :camby: with all that scary shyt. The nikkas I stan ain't afraid to let that 0 go. Word to #Thurminators.

GGG should keep steamrolling nikkas at 160 until he gets a marquee fight at that weight. No need to jump divisions yet. We all saw what happened to Broner and he's just now finally gotten a big fight that nikkas care about. Same thing with P-Will. When you're undefeated and on the edge of becoming a star sometimes you just gotta thug it out in ya division an eventually the big fight will come.

It wouldn't be so bad if everybody fought 3-4 times a year, but since they don't we gotta wait 2 and 3 years for mega fights.

and it's still #BigDramaShow aka #GGGoodBoys over here. :umad:

I have no issues with him "steamrolling nikkas at 160" except he's calling out jr middles and welters :francis:

nikkas were talking ALLLLLL kinds of shyt when SOG was in promoter Bolivia now that he can actually fight its :whoa:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I have no issues with him "steamrolling nikkas at 160" except he's calling out jr middles and welters :francis:

nikkas were talking ALLLLLL kinds of shyt when SOG was in promoter Bolivia now that he can actually fight its :whoa:

Breh GGG is just keeping his name hot with the casuals. We all know GGG ain't fighting Floyd. The Canelo/Cotto fights are kinda possible though, and it's not like fans don't wanna see those fights.

Ward ain't even in the picture yet. Dude already said he needs a couple tune ups before he fights someone worth a damn so realistically a Ward/GGG fight aint even possible until 2016 or later.

but every week nikkas making threads asking for the same fight that you know damn well ain't happening anytime soon. meanwhile we got good upcoming fights on deck to talk about.

Just my opinion though. I'll K.I.M. and discuss other fights that are happening or could actually happen this year. :salute:

We finally got done with all of the fukkery of MayPac and it looks like cats are trying to create the same shyt with Ward/GGG. Both them dudes got enough good opponents between them where they ain't gotta face each other for a while. Just stay undefeated is all they gotta do and look impressive.

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love

This is all Khan. Brook has been trying to get in the ring with bigger names let's be reality, give him some time. Khan on the other hand . . :mjpls:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Let's be real, the only people that are clamoring for this fight are people with an agenda against GGG.

Ya'll don't like GGG and you wanna see him fight Ward because you know he'll lose. Then you'll be shouting to the high heavens about how "GGG ain't shyt. He fought all these bums and then when he went up against somebody good, he lost! Exposed! Hypejob! Bum! Blah blah blah!" :francis: Ya'll ain't slick at all.

Funniest part is that people are want this so badly, but are too stupid (or too wrapped up in their dislike)to realize is that GGG losing to Ward proves nothing about him. Brehs really think you ca get "exposed" fighting the #2 P4P fighter in the world :mjlol:

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's be real, the only people that are clamoring for this fight are people with an agenda against GGG.

Ya'll don't like GGG and you wanna see him fight Ward because you know he'll lose. Then you'll be shouting to the high heavens about how "GGG ain't shyt. He fought all these bums and then when he went up against somebody good, he lost! Exposed! Hypejob! Bum! Blah blah blah!" :francis: Ya'll ain't slick at all.

Funniest part is that people are want this so badly, but are too stupid (or too wrapped up in their dislike) is that GGG losing to Ward proves nothing about him. Brehs really think you ca get "exposed" fighting the #2 P4P fighter in the world :mjlol:

That's what I'm saying. It's not even a competitive fight, so why would anyone want to see it? I'd rather see fights where I can't predict the outcome.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Honestly.. Nobody is interested in Andre Ward due to inactivity. I was at work and everyone talking Floyd Mayweather i asked them if they knew Andre Ward and they was like "who?"

Andre can be touched too..

you the same guy who was running around for month saying Floyd was ducking and Pac would ko him and he had no rights asking for drug test.

We don't expect you and your friends to know much about boxing except for whoever is being hyped right now. U know GGG though right ? :mjlol:

Don't embarrass yourself