Golovkin Promoter: Not Enough Money For Andre Ward

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Why is Ward trying to bully lower weight fighters though?

Even the only 175 he fought was a skeleton.

Ward should move up to 175

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

He's a bully at any weight class, because he's just THAT DAMN GOOD!

tumblr_m3nsnaZYnP1rno3y8.gif

#SOGGang

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
fukk em I only discuss boxing at the barber shop and on thecoli :ahh:
Word. I got banned from that site for asking why a blatantly racist poster wasn't banned :heh: no lie. fukk that site. The admin pm'd me and told me not to worry about things that go on there and banned me. This was like 3 years ago. I only come here for my fight sports

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Word. I got banned from that site for asking why a blatantly racist poster wasn't banned :heh: no lie. fukk that site. The admin pm'd me and told me not to worry about things that go on there and banned me. This was like 3 years ago. I only come here for my fight sports

breh me too. i only go there for news and they post the hot threads up easy for u to see...i was actually surprised even a few posters were calling out ggg.:mjpls: i still dont got an account on there though :birdman:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ward isn't calling GGG out there, that's the point

He's going after Kovalev like a dominate fighter should move up

GGG calling out welterweights who undersized in their own division lmao,

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Ward isn't calling GGG out there, that's the point

He's going after Kovalev like a dominate fighter should move up

GGG calling out welterweights who undersized in their own division lmao,

Breh all of this Ward stuff started because Team GGG STAYED with that nikka's name in their mouths. Everything Ward has said about GGG has been in response.

Now that :sog: can actually fight what's the response when the Son of Gawd name brought up?

V2X92Tg.gif

:whoa: "Canelo he is good boy"

Meanwhile young Canelo is 24, 3 million + ppv buys, selling out stadiums, Floyd/Lara/Angulo/Mosley/Trout/Kirland

GGG 33 no ppv, no stadiums, no bytches, Monroe jr/Geale/Murray/Rubio :francis:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Let's be real, the only people that are clamoring for this fight are people with an agenda against GGG.

Ya'll don't like GGG and you wanna see him fight Ward because you know he'll lose. Then you'll be shouting to the high heavens about how "GGG ain't shyt. He fought all these bums and then when he went up against somebody good, he lost! Exposed! Hypejob! Bum! Blah blah blah!" :francis: Ya'll ain't slick at all.

Funniest part is that people are want this so badly, but are too stupid (or too wrapped up in their dislike)to realize is that GGG losing to Ward proves nothing about him. Brehs really think you ca get "exposed" fighting the #2 P4P fighter in the world :mjlol:
basically sums up my opinion on the fight.

I hate GGG cuz he IS a hypejob. that nikka has no defense and is robotic as hell. shyt i dont even think he top 2 at 160.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Exactly. At this point we know Ward is legit and everyone needs to admit GGG is an excellent fighter. He has proven enough that we know he probably is the best at 160 and deserves to be hovering around somewhere on people's PFP lists.

This fight is a lot like May-Pac in the a win for either fighter totally validates and increases their legacy. A loss shouldnt hurt them too much because of who the opponent is across the ring. Pacquiao losing showed us why Mayweather is so great, but who is #2 at 147? It still is Manny.

A Ward win vs. GGG just reinstates how great Ward is. If GGG lost and went back and kept beating top 10 opponents at 160, what does that say? Means Ward is the first or second best fighter in the world and GGG still is the best fighter in his division and one of the better fighters in boxing.
:snoop: