Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
If they are not going to let them be innovative and have exciting matches then what is the need in having the division for? Shouldn't it be something different instead of the usual WWE match?

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Has WrestlingNewWorld ever been right about anything? It seems that every month they come out with a report that is a cliche perception of Vince or HHH against internet favorites :mjlol:

TJ Perkins’ match against Tony Nese last month got the classic ‘CM Punk’ and ‘Randy Savage’ chants – which is a WWE crowd’s way of saying: ‘we’re bored, change the channel, muuum? Can I have a sandwich? No, with the crusts cut off. Of course I want some Reese’s Piece with it.’

What the fukk :dead:
tbh they aren't even high paced lol. It's been 3 to 4 minutes of rest holds combined with a few " :ehh: " spots sprinkled in. CWC was a hit on the network so what does Vince do? He strips and waters down everything that people were enjoying about it.

This ain't on the talent, it's squarely on Vince 100% but we can't be surprised lol

We see crazy spots on RAW (just as high risk as the ones in the CWC) every week, no one is being watered down or limited in WWE to that degree anymore. The CWC also had a bunch of just decent match throughout the first 2 rounds too, mainly because they didn't have enough time nor wrestlers people were invested in. From what I've heard it seems that's the case with the CW division on RAW.

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
tbh they aren't even high paced lol. It's been 3 to 4 minutes of rest holds combined with a few " :ehh: " spots sprinkled in. CWC was a hit on the network so what does Vince do? He strips and waters down everything that people were enjoying about it.

This ain't on the talent, it's squarely on Vince 100% but we can't be surprised lol
Every time someone gets injured, iwc blames it on the schedule and high spots :stopitslime:

Now when theyre told to play it safe now its Vince being an idiot :stopitslime:

These crowds haven't helped them either. These matches are presented to crowds that clearly did not follow CWC hence the lack of heat