Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The cw division is the wwe telling on themselves.
that they really are just failed clique draws at this point.
This cw division is so neutered you can basically read it on the cw's face that they have to amalgamate to much and sta within the confines of the smash mouth neutered style.
To the point the wwe fears rhe ce being booked properly because the cw were buried in clique rules in WCW for the outs/nwo/hogan.
When alternatively malenko was the star of WCW at the tije.
Plus, eddy Guerrero in a mustache cowboy boots, and a Mexican hat was just as over with syxx and all eddy did was get buried and make facial expression at the camera chasing around syxx for a title for months.

So, this is another example of clique rules don't draw and are failed drawing templates.
unless given a boost from black ring sports personalities giving them a lifetime rub and superstar permeation based draw.

Wwf is all rocky and Mr t, to tyson.

If not for black ringsports personalities wwe would be defunct and never had a boom.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
it silly to have a "crusierweight" division in 2016 anyway imo. and the way they rolled it out on Raw has been extremely lazy and lackluster.

the Nitro cruiser weight division became successful and popular for a few different reasons.

it was totally different from the main event. the crusier weights were smaller, faster paced, better wrestlers, that took more "high risks." that made the cruiser weight matches SPECIAL and COMPLETELY different from the main eventers.

now the main eventers are 5'9 210 lbs, were as in 1996 that would have made you a crusierwieght

look at who wcw had on their roster: Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho, Syxx, Eddie Guerrero, Rey Mysterio, Chavo, Juvy, Kidman, Ultimo Dragon, Dean Malenko. and thats not even all of them.

so what makes TJ Perkins and Ced Alexander and the other any different from what most of the current main eventers are doing on Raw?

the wwe took the reactions from the nxtish crowd and expected the main roster crowds to react to guys they never heard of...who also seem to have zero charisma.

what they SHOULD have done was take the winner of the tourney and have them face a main roster guy for the championship. I would have had Neville, or Xavier Woods be the 1st champion. that way at least the main roster crowds KNOW the champion and you can build the new guys up.

so what can they do to improve/fix it? incorporate known guys like Neville, Xavier Woods, Sami Zayn into the division. bring up Austin Aries(who would probably be a perfect heel champion).

they need a couple legit heels for their babyfaces to work with. I'm kind of surprised vince and hhh dropped the ball on this so bad.

They will never use Aries accurrately because Aries proved them wrong on the video game and toughenough. So he was signed to be buried and unless someone there gets a clue.
My favorite will probably need to leave to get his damn near best in the biz allure back.

shyt is bogus what they doing to Aries.
Plus, Aries won't be brought up because he went over roode and roode is the better hhh.

Art Barr

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
First of all stop taping them goddamn ropes purple, make the curiserweight division look like its regularly apart of the show. Don't make it forcefully stand out... Vince ain't
learned from having Sin Cara wrestle all of his matches in dim lighting

Secondly there should be a cruiserweight match in all Raw Pre-Shows and Raw PPV Pre-Shows.

Thirdly Vince needs to remember that the crusierweight division JUST been developed so it will need time to grow, I don't know what the hell he expected this soon.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
They will never use Aries accurrately because Aries proved them wrong on the video game and toughenough. So he was signed to be buried and unless someone there gets a clue.
My favorite will probably need to leave to get his damn near best in the biz allure back.

shyt is bogus what they doing to Aries.
Plus, Aries won't be brought up because he went over roode and roode is the better hhh.

Art Barr
The fact that Austin Aries is not part of this division is crazy. He actually has personality and charisma which 99.9% of the division do not have.
Building the entire thing around TJ Perkins is not going to make people care about the cruiserweights.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
The fact that Austin Aries is not part of this division is crazy. He actually has personality and charisma which 99.9% of the division do not have.
Building the entire thing around TJ Perkins is not going to make people care about the cruiserweights.

Austin Aries sucks. I'm pretty down on TJP, but Aries is even worse than him. He's been awful in NXT even with good talent.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Austin Aries sucks. I'm pretty down on TJP, but Aries is even worse than him. He's been awful in NXT even with good talent.
I don't watch NXT but Aries has been gold everywhere else I have seen him which leads me to believe it is the current company he works for and not the man himself that has the problem.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I don't watch NXT but Aries has been gold everywhere else I have seen him which leads me to believe it is the current company he works for and not the man himself that has the problem.

AA has NEVER been gold. His peak was as rusty copper a decade ago.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
:comeon:
So his second go round in TNA where he went from X-Division champ to World champ was worse than his time as fukking Rusty Copper? Come one, man.

His time as bootleg CM Punk? What a great time. Dude wasn't shyt since 2005-2006ish ROH. Even then he was a big step down from AJ/Joe/Bryan/Ki/Spanky/Punk.

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Too many shows come on Monday.

If smackdown was on Monday it would be going through the same thing.let's not front.:dame:
These nyggas only see Blue on here, and it has never seen not better than Raw EVER!

problem with CWC is that TJP sucks, and Kendrick is not a cruiserweight anymore based on style. Les focus on them, and it'lll be lit. Also crowds didn't watch and casuals didn't watch CWC. It might have been popular on network, but the people who tune in and go to shows clearly didn't watch it.

Just take those two out of picture, unless you're going to give Kendrick a run with time to develop character.

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Also everyone complained about diva's revolution for months, now they can't stop stanning and talking about it.

It gets worse before it gets better.

Bob-omb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento, CA
KTDBMqK.gif

That site screams :duck: . This is the same site that reported that Becky Lynch was getting a lesbian gimmick.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
His time as bootleg CM Punk? What a great time. Dude wasn't shyt since 2005-2006ish ROH. Even then he was a big step down from AJ/Joe/Bryan/Ki/Spanky/Punk.
Bootleg CM Punk?:what:
Look, bruh...if Aries is a wrestler you hate then just let me know because I have irrational hatred towards tons of wrestlers.
I think Dean Ambrose is the most garbage wrestler in the history of the business and will never say a good word about him ever so I understand disliking certain wrestlers. If that is the case with you and Aries then I will :salute: you and keep it moving.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Bootleg CM Punk?:what:
Look, bruh...if Aries is a wrestler you hate then just let me know because I have irrational hatred towards tons of wrestlers.
I think Dean Ambrose is the most garbage wrestler in the history of the business and will never say a good word about him ever so I understand disliking certain wrestlers. If that is the case with you and Aries then I will :salute: you and keep it moving.
It isn't irrational to think Aries or Ambrose are dogshyt