Hinge is the GOAT dating app

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
I've only used Tinder and BLK.

The other dating apps for me were a shyt show of bots, prostitutes, trannies, sugar babies, girls trying to boost their IG followers, whores advertising their Onlyfans, gay nikkas listing themselves as women, and tourists looking for drugs. It was hard for me to get any matches at all.

Idk why but something told me to try Hinge, and BOY was it a great idea :ohlawd:

Idk why or how but it's like this app filters out all the bullshytters. I was getting matches left & right with beautiful, down-to-earth women with amazing personalities & gainful employment. When they say "the app meant to be deleted" they really meant that shyt :mjlol: You will find a girlfriend with the quickness on this shyt

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Put pictures of your face on the internet brehs. Y’all ain’t learn anything from the Wire?

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
School, work, church events etc etc

What happened to just meeting people organically?

Some people dont like to be out. Me and my wife generally dont like socializing with new people. We both give folks the side eye until you have been thoroughly vetted.

We laugh about it now because we both think we would have NEVER met if it wasnt for the internet.