Houston judge suspended without pay: alleged drugs & prostitution scandal

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
hilary-green.jpg
Hilary_Green_7_t620x620_c620x620.jpg
Judge-Hilary-Green%252C-Judge-Elaine-Palmer-and-Kimberly-Willis-Featured-on-the-Cover-of-Ground-Game-Magazine.gif

Yeah I know this ain't the judge. Just somebody speaking on her or mat know her
:deadmanny:

Last edited:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Why I'm listening to this woman thinking she's speaking in code :mjlol: B**** reminiscing about the past and I'm waiting for her to drop on where she left her money stash :lupe:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

Oh shiiit..... Damn...this is sad mayne.:mjcry:. Attractive high paid judicial professional, mother, with a big ass house, gets suspended without pay.......

She must have seen the news reports and said fuuck it... just started using and filming.

About Judge Green

I had a feeling she went to Texas Southern University Law School and she did her undergrad at University of Houston, both schools in the district she presides over. She was set.....damn and an AKA too, probably her sorority sisters in that pic.

It was just allegations before, but she put herself on front street now....:snoop:

Last edited:

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I'm confused. Whose in the video in the spoiler? The judge?

Yep..:francis:.....the one echo singing her own words is Judge Green ..... she just said fuuck it apparently.

Hilary-Green.jpg

So the news report alluded to a rough divorce as the impetus for her current situation. Check the article below, shiit is crazy :mjlol: ...provides the background.

Divorce turns ugly for Ronald Green and Hilary Harmon Green (Article from 2015)

920x1240.jpg

The divorce trial of Precinct 7 Justice of the Peace Hilary Green and her husband, City Controller Ronald Green, shown in 2010, is set early next year.

^^^^You know shiit is wild when your divorce is in the local newspaper. They were a local power couple.

Last edited:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
I'm confused. Whose in the video in the spoiler? The judge?

Naw I don't think so. I typed the judge name in YouTube and that nutcase was the latest video uploaded. She knows the judge and is trying to tell what really happened. But I can't make out what her crazy ass is trying to say.

Last edited:

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Naw I don't think so. I typed the judge name in YouTube and that nutcase was the latest video uploaded. She knows the judge and is trying to tell what really happened. But I can't make out what her crazy ass is trying to say.

May want to clarify that video cause I thought that was the judge.......look like it could be her without makeup

Last edited: