how good was joe calzaghe?

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When you realize quotes from boxings don't mean shyt

Paul Williams said Floyd Mayweather was ducking him, then he says Mayweather never ducked him

people used quotes for Floyd to justify him ducking pacquiao, fights happens, he makes pacquiao look like robert guerrero

Can you use tape and actual do film study to support your claim

if Calzaghe fought Roy in his prime I would bet on Roy of course, because he would be coming up in weight against roy's speed and power but it would not be as one sided as you would think, and I could understand why Calzaghe would be hesitate to fight Roy not because of his boxing ability but because of his athletic dominance
Your level of Mayweather dikk riding is truly incredible. This thread got nothing to do with that man.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
dude was underrated, he did some subtle things that were class

Maybe he is but he still waited until the top guys like RJJ and BHOP were a shell of themselves before he fought them. What makes it worse is he retired after those fights too. There was Dawson, Johnson, Tarver and other LHWs that JC could have fought after those two fights. He could of made his reign at LHW really mean something.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your level of Mayweather dikk riding is truly incredible. This thread got nothing to do with that man.

Get off my dikk, I was making an analogy that made sense, please shut the fukk up

mentioning mayweather with another undefeated fighter is somehow dikk riding lol

I mentioned Paul Williams and Manny Pacquiao too, and I'm dikk riding then

you sad ass nikka, you don't even post here

also Post one example of my dikk riding floyd

I guess if I say Jordan is a 6 time NBA world champ, I'm dikk riding him too

sissy ass nikka

Last edited:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe he is but he still waited until the top guys like RJJ and BHOP were a shell of themselves before he fought them. What makes it worse is he retired after those fights too. There was Dawson, Johnson, Tarver and other LHWs that JC could have fought after those two fights. He could of made his reign at LHW really mean something.
RJ maybe but he beat hopkins in his prime...IMO hopkins prime was late because he was actually better @ that point than he was, when he was young

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
:camby:

:sog: already passed him as the GOAT super middle

His best wins are Bhop (which the press row had him losing) and RJJ neither of which happened at 168 and while both fighters were already on social security and he got dropped by both. :mjlol:

fukk that overrated slap boxing generic eurocac he saw all the goons that were in the cut from 168-175 and retired. :camby: