HYPOTHETICALLY . . Would Mayweather Vs. GGG at 154 be more interesting than Pacquiao?

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
:patrice:

What do you think? And if it did, would Floyd risk it?

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
If GGG would have gotten out of Germany earlier though, he could have easily been the one who people would have rode as the Mayweather Killer instead of Pacquiao.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
no fighter active now that floyd faces (that has not faced him yet) will ever reach the ppv record he got with pac because they dont have the stature or achievements..the closest would have been canelo if more patience on both sides was had and let that fight cook some more

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
This isn't a pipe dream anymore . . many credible publications and entities are speaking on it

It aint a matter of if it does or doesn't happen (it wont) that fight wont do 1/3 what Floyd vs The Loser just did.

Even if GGG busts onto the today show, live, smacks up Savana gunthrie, pulls out an American flag, cuts into 2 smaller pieces, one large piece, takes a shyt on the larger piece, wipes his ass with one small piece, busts a nut on the left over piece
(still on live tv) all the while talking shyt about lazy, stupid americans, than bare ass farts on a war widow, smacks her kid, than on the way off set takes a leak on Al Roaker, It still wouldn't sell 2/3 Mayweather vs The Liar

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
I don't know, but it won't hurt Mayweather's legacy either way. If I was MM I wouldn't fight him at catch weight I would fight him closer to the MW limit. So that way he will get all the credit for taking the risk fighting the bigger man.

Stez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It aint a matter of if it does or doesn't happen (it wont) that fight wont do 1/3 what Floyd vs The Loser just did.

Even if GGG busts onto the today show, live, smacks up Savana gunthrie, pulls out an American flag, cuts into 2 smaller pieces, one large piece, takes a shyt on the larger piece, wipes his ass with one small piece, busts a nut on the left over piece
(still on live tv) all the while talking shyt about lazy, stupid americans, than bare ass farts on a war widow, smacks her kid, than on the way off set takes a leak on Al Roaker, It still wouldn't sell 2/3 Mayweather vs The Liar

:mjlol::russ::heh:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
They could promote that fight for a year starting today its not selling as much as maypac it'd be an accomplishment if they got maycanelo numbers.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Ring Magazine . . for one - Robert Garcia . . Teddy Atlas and many others - you should pay attention breh

list/post the actual proof..as i need to see who in the world would think that floyd vs GGG would sell more than pac-floyd on PPV

this would be seen as the same level as floyd-guerrero and flop the same except GGG is a better boxer and fighter and not a complete joke

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
It would not and floyd shouldnt fight him anyway. When maidana can out size you and effectively (though not enough to win) use it against you. No reason to fight a giant MW. Manny was a boogey man whom was murdering guys whom showed aome adversity with floyd. Manny got beat and floyd should bask in it. Fight a final fight that makes easy money and retire.