HYPOTHETICALLY . . Would Mayweather Vs. GGG at 154 be more interesting than Pacquiao?

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
lara might give him some problems with the stick n move....but it will be called running.:francis::troll:
Like someone else said...it might be heresy in boxing circles to use the term but that fight with canelo, he deserved that L and as close to running as I can think of.

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Floyd wanted to take risks, I'd rather see him try to KO/humiliate Pacquiao then fight GGG.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GGG vs Mayweather would probably do 4-5 million buys. Floyds "last" fight vs a undefeated knockout king?

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand how he's referred to as a "giant" when he's 5 foot 10

Isn't Floyd like 5'6 or 5'7? Plus gennady is just more muscular and physically bigger outside of height. It would be extremely out of character for Floyd to even entertain this fight unless he made him drop to 152 or something

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Better or equal to pac!? Absolutely not. Maybe closer to Canelo numbers.

You're forgetting about the after effect of those huge numbers and the hype for his last fight and the fact that common sense and statistics would make GGG look like Drago here

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Better or equal to pac!? Absolutely not. Maybe closer to Canelo numbers.
you realize Floyds next fight is his FINAL FIGHT!.. Every last nikka on earth would tune in when they see GGG knockouts. I think Floyd could hit him all night and GGG will walk through the punches going for a knockout. Interesting fight.. First we gotta see if GGG can win tonight first..

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
It aint a matter of if it does or doesn't happen (it wont) that fight wont do 1/3 what Floyd vs The Loser just did.

Even if GGG busts onto the today show, live, smacks up Savana gunthrie, pulls out an American flag, cuts into 2 smaller pieces, one large piece, takes a shyt on the larger piece, wipes his ass with one small piece, busts a nut on the left over piece
(still on live tv) all the while talking shyt about lazy, stupid americans, than bare ass farts on a war widow, smacks her kid, than on the way off set takes a leak on Al Roaker, It still wouldn't sell 2/3 Mayweather vs The Liar
I dapped you. Then I read the bare ass farts comment, can't dap CAC humor sorry

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
you realize Floyds next fight is his FINAL FIGHT!.. Every last nikka on earth would tune in when they see GGG knockouts. I think Floyd could hit him all night and GGG will walk through the punches going for a knockout. Interesting fight.. First we gotta see if GGG can win tonight first..

thats assuming that those 4.4 million buys were all because of floyd. Pac has as big (much more annoying though) fanbase who helped make that the biggest selling PPV. Mayweather isn't going to do those numbers alone with GGG.