HYPOTHETICALLY . . Would Mayweather Vs. GGG at 154 be more interesting than Pacquiao?

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
thats assuming that those 4.4 million buys were all because of floyd. Pac has as big (much more annoying though) fanbase who helped make that the biggest selling PPV. Mayweather isn't going to do those numbers alone with GGG.

They both do around 2 million individually . . it's really like putting their followings together plus some more that came in because of the magnitude of the event

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mayweather would laugh at 154, hes not leaving 147 any time soon

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
They both do around 2 million individually . . it's really like putting their followings together plus some more that came in because of the magnitude of the event
Manny Pac does 2mm ppv normally.........except when he's fighting anyone except for mayweather right

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Let's say Floyd dominates this guy. Do you really believe he'll get all the credit? Even after he embarrassed Canelo, critics came with the "Floyd fought Canelo too early in his career (at a catch weight)" excuse, even though the catch weight was Canelo's idea. It's well-documented.

In a video interview on FightHype, Floyd himself said something along the lines of, "I know for a fact that I'll never do those numbers again, no matter who I face. In my next fight, I'm guaranteed 36 million, but on the back end, I'll probably make around 64 million, so when it's all said and done, I'll make 'bout 100 million." I'm paraphrasing, so cut me some slack on the numbers. I will post the video when I find it.

Exactly! Floyd already said his next fight will be against someone he wants to fight. He said he'll be a solid competitor, though.

Enough said, case closed.
You think he should fight Khan?

Daps
You think he should fight Khan?
For the non-casual fans, the Khan fight (or even Lara) would be a good match-up (stylistically), but I'd rather see him give someone like Thurman a shot. Unlike Pacquiao, I'm sure Thurman would attempt to press the action since he has 0 respect for Floyd's power, even though he's never been in the ring with him. As far as the GGG fight goes, people seem to forget that Floyd is really a lightweight fighting at welterweight. The people that want to see him go up in weight and fight these so-called "killers/boogeymen" don't want to see a good fight, they just want to see Floyd lose. It's as a simple as that. If he wasn't gon' retire soon, people would say Floyd was dodging Klitschko.