I don't understand how any non white person can seriously support Trump.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Why? When Hillary and Bernie's voting records are almost identical?????? Does voting for Bernie make me a c00n too?
Hilary and Bernie's voting records are not close to being identical.

1. On the things they have voted on that percentage that Hilary supporters spew is pretty significant

2. There is a whole bunch of shyt that politicians fight for that don't come to a vote

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Even if we agree this is true, it's because Hillary has had more political power. The only reason there isn't more to critique Trump on is because he hasn't held office. Had he been an elected official in the 90's, do you really think he would be the one advocating for the rights of minorities accused of crimes? Let's keep things in perspective here.

But the main reason why I'm a fukk-Trump guy is I don't think we can have someone so petty and insecure as him with his hand on the nuclear button and leader of the US military. Don't get me wrong, Hillary is a bit hawkish for my tastes too, but Trump takes every little thing as a slight. Would be openly insulting world leaders via Twitter ... debating whether or not their hands are as big and manly as his. Diplomacy would be out the window, so we'd keep continuing down this path of being in endless, pointless wars, increasing national debt while that money could have been used building up infrastructure and helping the working class.

Not to mention, he hasn't really done his homework when it comes to Syria, Iraq, Iran and the rest of the middle east... He hasn't done his homework when it comes to a lot of things, really. So sure, I'll hold my nose, and vote Clinton, but only to ensure the alternative isn't in the White House. At least she isn't a baffoon reality tv star, and actually knows shyt about global and domestic problems. Trump seems to have a child-like understanding on many complex issues.
Hilary's a bit hawkish:deadmanny:

Daps
Reach? This battle rap or sumn ? Well I gotta reach for you

The Trump family owns the single most expensive building ever sold in the US . Its @ 666 Fifth Ave. They paid 6*6*6 Billion for it .

Trump was born on a blood moon. The original Trump company was in his grandma's name, Elizabeth Christ . She died on June 6th, 1966 .

keep it goin ? (o red voice)
YEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!

FEED US WITH KNOWLEDGE !!!

Daps
There are gems every where in this thread. From all sides .

Everybody get out of your emotions and contribute to the discussion.

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Let me fix the title for you OP

I don't understand how any black man can seriously support a liberal white feminist who called black men super predators.

This,
If you vote for Hillary you are basically Stephen from Django unchained...

If anything dont vote, I would rather pick somebody out of the phonebook.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
YEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!

FEED US WITH KNOWLEDGE !!!

Trump Tower, is 203 meters tall according to multiple reports. And 203 meters = 666 feet.
Trump anglicized version of the German name Drumpf. In Jewish gematria, the value of the letters in Don Drumpf is 666. (Don being both his abbreviated first name and meaning "powerful ruler.")
On the Ides of March, Donald Trump had 666 delegates.
The day Trump was born (June 14, 1946) the Baruch Plan was unveiled. The U.S. representative to the United Nations Atomic Energy Commission, Bernard Baruch, proposed U.N. control of all nuclear weapons.

Keep it goin? (o red voice)

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
Dudes can't name one bad thing about trump past 30 years ago though relating to black people.

And I hate the guy.

He shytted on illegals and Muslims. That's not my problem

You mean except for the fact he's faced over 20 lawsuits by blacks and the federal government since the early 1980s for racial discrimination in his buildings :dahell:

Inside the government’s racial bias case against Donald Trump’s company, and how he fought it

Or how about the infamous "Central Park 5" controversy

Donald Trump and the Central Park Five: the racially charged rise of a demagogue

Or how about him re-tweeting KKK members spreading right wing anti-black made up crime stats?

Trump Criticized for Retweeting Racist Account

king23n-1-web.jpg

:dahell: Are you nikkas this dense with reality? Like do y'all read? Engage in the news? Anything??

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
People on here have repeatedly shown you that he and his father refused to rent to black peopleand he advocated for the execution of innocent black kids with the Central Park 5. Both of those actions are real, actionable offenses that perpetuate systemic racism and inequity. fukk off

Not to mention his bullshyt-ass retweet of fake black crime statistics from a white supremacist to drive up racial anger and make it seem okay that cops are shooting black people out in the street.

His dad was a KKK member. He retweeted fake white supremacist crime statistics about blacks made by neo-nazi and he's retweeted neo-nazi accounts' tweets before. He doesn't believe in global warming; Climate change would harm the people in the black people in the Caribbean islands way earlier before it harms him. He was endorsed by David Duke and took a long time to disavow him and when he did, he pretended he didn't know who he was despite his dad being a KKK member.

Never thought I'd see the day when people would legit endorse an inflammatory reality TV star for president with a history of filing bankruptcy with his businesses to avoid paying his debts.

Let the c00ns c00n.

Willie D said it best, "where they at"

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
You mean except for the fact he's faced over 20 lawsuits by blacks and the federal government since the early 1980s for racial discrimination in his buildings :dahell:

Inside the government’s racial bias case against Donald Trump’s company, and how he fought it

Or how about the infamous "Central Park 5" controversy

Donald Trump and the Central Park Five: the racially charged rise of a demagogue

Or how about him re-tweeting KKK members spreading right wing anti-black made up crime stats?

Trump Criticized for Retweeting Racist Account

king23n-1-web.jpg

:dahell: Are you nikkas this dense with reality? Like do y'all read? Engage in the news? Anything??
He's pretty much the embodiment of racist white trash