I don't understand how any non white person can seriously support Trump.

Daps
You mean except for the fact he's faced over 20 lawsuits by blacks and the federal government since the early 1980s for racial discrimination in his buildings :dahell:

Inside the government’s racial bias case against Donald Trump’s company, and how he fought it

Or how about the infamous "Central Park 5" controversy

Donald Trump and the Central Park Five: the racially charged rise of a demagogue

Or how about him re-tweeting KKK members spreading right wing anti-black made up crime stats?

Trump Criticized for Retweeting Racist Account

king23n-1-web.jpg

:dahell: Are you nikkas this dense with reality? Like do y'all read? Engage in the news? Anything??
I got excited when you came with the heat.

Here's my devils advocate take since I read it,

The first link: the case was washed because the "witness " said in court that he was told to lie or he would go to jail.

Trump didn't lose the case cuz there was no proof. Also it stated they went at trump because of their big name and even tho they didn't win the case it was a big step for the new act. Hmmmm .

Second link: when donald bought that ad. It was known to the the public that the teens confessed on tape to beating & raping that woman. And she was still in a coma.

He didn't bring up race. He just said killers should get executed. And that would prevent further killings. Etc.

which I agree on some level but not kids. This was more the city's fault imo.

Third link: wasnt about the black stats and I didn't see KKK anywhere.

But that WhiteGenocideTM twitter got a wiki page too. That shyt deep .this guy Hates the JEWS.

Poor Jeb .

As far as the Stat post, he buggin. This is like the 5th time he took "twitter news " as facts or used as publicity.

Good shyt.

Keep it coming.

Last edited:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
That is your problem right there. You are voting "against" a candidate. I will vote "for" Trump if Hilary is the nominee because I know he is going to make us realize our backs are against the wall (and they have been since the 80's).

The average black person is content with the Democrats because they only use us for milk, while the Republicans throw us straight in the meat grinder. We've been playing it safe for too long; we have the most to gain from his presidency because Trump is an equal-opportunity hater of all non-whites and fiscal conservatives.

Even if he doesn't win it doesn't matter; the floodgates are open and Trump's supporters are not just going to crawl back into their hole after election season is over. We have suffered more than any other race under Obamas presidency and Hilary would be just as bad, combined with her continued Prison Industrial Complex and new feminism.

"I am going to vote for someone who literally hates my gramma and my seeds. That'll show mean ol Hillary"

I am flabergasted. I seriously don't understand. Must be why we can't get ahead. Simple self interest is beyond alot of us apparently.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This thread is going to be a bunch of fake- political brehs who don't know bicameral from bicycle.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That is your problem right there. You are voting "against" a candidate. I will vote "for" Trump if Hilary is the nominee because I know he is going to make us realize our backs are against the wall (and they have been since the 80's).

The average black person is content with the Democrats because they only use us for milk, while the Republicans throw us straight in the meat grinder. We've been playing it safe for too long; we have the most to gain from his presidency because Trump is an equal-opportunity hater of all non-whites and fiscal conservatives.

Even if he doesn't win it doesn't matter; the floodgates are open and Trump's supporters are not just going to crawl back into their hole after election season is over. We have suffered more than any other race under Obamas presidency and Hilary would be just as bad, combined with her continued Prison Industrial Complex and new feminism.
This is a terrible reason, you actually have to be a little retarded to vote for a candidate so "he can make us realize our backs are against the wall."
Let a man wreck the economy, destroy social programs, ruin the line between national and states rights, turn our Cold War with Russia and it's allies into a hot war, and damage our relationship with OPEC because you want a wake-up-call, brehs.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"I am going to vote for someone who literally hates my gramma and my seeds. That'll show mean ol Hillary"

I am flabergasted. I seriously don't understand. Must be why we can't get ahead. Simple self interest is beyond alot of us apparently.
I am too, these posters are actually genuinely slow.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's impossible for Trump to do less than what Obama did specifically for Blacks.

Don't give me he's everyone's President not just Blacks. Obama was the best President for Gays.
What the fukk does this have to do with voting for him for President? :what:
You do realise that you are still a person and that if he gets into office he can make life in this country even more miserable? :dahell:
nikkas dikk rode Obama so hard they expected a blowjob afterward, and cried when he didn't give them one. :camby:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Why wouldn't they? Hell, several Muslim countries have already had female heads of state.

Amurrrcan ignorance.

It's the result of a steady diet of Fox "news", CNN, fast food and video games. Half the population are dumb bozos.

He actually asked if Muslims would negotiate with a female head when placess like Bangladesh had nothing but females leading for the past 25 years. The Egyptian parliament has more female members than the American congress etc

:snoop:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
You mean except for the fact he's faced over 20 lawsuits by blacks and the federal government since the early 1980s for racial discrimination in his buildings :dahell:

Inside the government’s racial bias case against Donald Trump’s company, and how he fought it

Or how about the infamous "Central Park 5" controversy

Donald Trump and the Central Park Five: the racially charged rise of a demagogue

Or how about him re-tweeting KKK members spreading right wing anti-black made up crime stats?

Trump Criticized for Retweeting Racist Account

king23n-1-web.jpg

:dahell: Are you nikkas this dense with reality? Like do y'all read? Engage in the news? Anything??

People really think that someone who openly hates Muslims and Latinos is somehow going to have a soft spot for black people. :snoop:

People are going full retard with their anti-Muslim feelings. Especially that idiot Napoleon.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
We need to kick out the Mexicans. They taking jobs that a lot of young people need. Getting rid of the Illegals really only hurts the rich, who employ them much more frequently than blacks. Trump can't do anything top blacks that already hasn't been done. And Hillary just as racist.

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
When Trump starts dropping nuclear weapons on African countries, you will regret that. A nuclear war will pop off under him.
You think they gone let Trump drop nuclear weapons on African countries many of which the chinks and euro cacs have invested in? :mjlol:

Nikka the government would kill Trump for fukking with the money. :stopitslime:

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I'm pretty sure Napoleon isn't black. And someone who shyts on Muslims and Latinos is definitely going to hate black people too which history has proven with his anti-black comments and actions.
Hillary hates black people too

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Yea, except for the further erosion of the voting rights act and the civil rights act, by the far-right conservative (racist) judges nominated by that loathsome prick. Or the dismantling of the Affordable Care Act (though not perfect) which helps a lot of us. The gutting of social programs. The emboldening of fringe/racist groups and ideals. Not to mention being a racist himself [1]. We really can't afford to be apathetic here.

If you can read this and not feel the least bit terrified then I don't know:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/05/us/politics/donald-trump-president.html?_r=0

* [1]

The 15 most offensive things that have come out of Trump's mouth

Donald Trump Has Long History of Racist Remarks and Behavior

Why should we as blacks care about the erosion of the civil rights act? How about black people in America fall under the category of basic human rights? What is a civil right? Why is it so important for black people?

Are you saying that black people are uncivilized so we should fight for the right to be civil?

Look up the definition of civil in the dictionary. It is defined as being courteous and polite? So we are fighting to be courteous and polite when people kill us?

Social programs are put into place for dependency on government. How can a government who has historically put rules and laws in place to historically oppress you all of a sudden create programs that are equally for your benefit?