I don't understand how any non white person can seriously support Trump.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
c00ns gone c00n:coffee:. The same people saying they will vote for Trump over Hilary will be same ones crying when white supremacy knocks them over the head, but I digress.
Hillary is also a white supremacist the only difference is one is willing to kick out the messicans

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Imagine a white cop gunning down another little kid in the park with a bb gun and trump gets up to the podium and explains to the world why he deserved it.

That's where I see Trump. "Telling it like it is," "No filter."

Yall keep asking for the devil, you'll get him.
Good Point. Didn't consider how Trump will influence the people via rhethoric. I just wish there was at least one other person willing to kick out the messicans

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
This is a terrible reason, you actually have to be a little retarded to vote for a candidate so "he can make us realize our backs are against the wall."
Let a man wreck the economy, destroy social programs, ruin the line between national and states rights, turn our Cold War with Russia and it's allies into a hot war, and damage our relationship with OPEC because you want a wake-up-call, brehs.
If you like things the way they are now then vote for Hillary but don't expect change. Seen how far "hope" has gotten us.

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
OK. And he'll still hate black people. Companies will just find other reasons to avoid hiring black people. Then what?

Nah they hire Illegals since it's cheaper. Once Illegals are gone. More blacks will get jobs

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
It's impossible for Trump to do less than what Obama did specifically for Blacks.

Don't give me he's everyone's President not just Blacks. Obama was the best President for Gays.

Like what? What could he have done that would have made you feel like he did enough?

The answer here is: nothing short of handing out cash.

Black people are posessed with the idea of someone doing something FOR us. You want Obama to show up at your door with one of them Publisher's Clearing House checks.

Imagine a world where no one will ever do anything FOR you. Now open your eyes. You're in that world now.

Obama is a damn good prez. I'd keep him forever if I could.

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
Good Point. Didn't consider how Trump will influence the people via rhethoric. I just wish there was at least one other person willing to kick out the messicans

That's exactly what I'm talking about.

Trump knows who he's appealing to and I doubt he would just change once he gets into office.

Hillary probably wouldn't make it BETTER but Trump would make it exponentially WORSE

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I'm gonna vote for Deez Nuts or Bernie cause fukk Trump. I think we should all throw our votes away to Deez Nutz or Bernie cause lets face it, we learned in 2000 our votes don't matter after Al Gore won the popular vote and Bush jr still got elected. It's all about that electoral college bullshyt. Mothafukking oligarchy. Bernie knows wassup.