I got violated at the BMV.

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
I'm at the BMV to renew my drivers license. After about 40 minutes my ticket is called. I fill out the form, hand it back to the lady at the counter.
She looks it over, then looks at me like :usure:. I'm like oh alright, let me take off my glasses so she can verify the picture. She again is like :usure:.
In my head I'm like :damn: What I do?! Is she about to send me to start from scratch?
0e5aaca6d35b10224950c26f733758aa--martin-lawrence-martin-omalley.jpg

She then loudly says "You wrote black hair on here, you know you can write-in bald don't you? or do actually grow hair? :usure:"
I'm like...:mjcry:....:ohhh:....."I didn't know that. I shave it though, I can grow it if I wanted to" :lupe:.
She's like "oh ok, whatever it doesn't matter anyway"..:martin: Well why you do me like that?
I glance over and the other bald breh in the waiting area sitting there like :mjgrin:.

Thank you for listening.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Was she old?

I hate when old Black people get disrespectful cause then I don't want to go off in retort

I was at the Veteran Affairs Hospital getting regular lab work done and this old ass nikka that worked there was like "damm u Black! You that Black they don't make anymore!"

Buddy said that shyt loud ass fukk too infront of some white people with his c00n ass

I caught my ass from snapping and just ignored it

I wanted to snap so bad