I wish the the bullshyt would stop with job interviews

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The entire setup is fake as hell. Trying to tap dance for a job even though you're overqualified. :dahell:

I just had a job interview with two white women (in Atlanta) for a marketing position for a professional association. I was the first interview (from what they said)... and received a "position filled" email in less than 24 hours :sadbron: :what: :birdman:

Is it me or are they only hiring the Black dudes that are feminine or wont speak their minds or look like the cornball type?

I have a degree and a father so im not gonna be going into interviews flimsy and on some thankya suh to be here-type shyt

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
The entire setup is fake as hell. Trying to tap dance for a job even though you're overqualified. :dahell:

I just had a job interview with two white women (in Atlanta) for a marketing position for a professional association. I was the first interview (from what they said)... and received a "position filled" email in less than 24 hours :sadbron: :what: :birdman:

Is it me or are they only hiring the Black dudes that are feminine or wont speak their minds or look like the cornball type?

I have a degree and a father so im not gonna be going into interviews flimsy and on some thankya suh to be here-type shyt
yes it is fake as hell... and that's the whole point

you think they don't know you being fake... shyt... they sitting right there being fake them damn selves

but are you willing to play the game in order to get this job? if you're not, then i guess you didn't want the job as bad as you say you did.. and if you unwilling to tap dance for a job.. what else are you going to be unwilling to do once you get it

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Study: Gay Black Men More Likely to Earn a Higher Salary Than Straight Black Men – Financial Juneteenth

they only want fakkits or weak dudes.....u gotta pretend to be docile...seriously....smile, be extra cheerful...I always fail job interviews because I guess Im too masculine...thats why I have no choice but to be self employed......Ive been turn down but hundreds of professional jobs over the last 5 years

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps

"I didn't get the job cause I'm not a c00n..."

I'm gonna go with it's just you.