If it was Kendrick or Cole who Exposed Drake for ghost writing people would be praising them.

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
If kendrick or Cole called out Drake for ghost writing people would be on some "they're saving hip hop:wow:" type shyt.

But because it was Meek it got twisted to "he's emotional" "meek lost". "He's mad about Nicki/album tweet". Etc.

Can't get his credit but people dikk ride everything cole/kendrick do

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Depends on how one would do it.
People were not hating on Meek for exposing, it was his execution, his whole approach was just wack and his motives were questionable.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
nobody was clowning weak mill until he took decades to respond to the jew boy and even worse it was weaksauce. Kendrick would have lit his ass up with a response not even a week after and NOBODY would be left wondering if Kendrick won or not.

Why ppl even expecting /asking Meek to respond to someone that doesn't write his raps tho?

Regardless, Wanna Know was decent as hell. It was as potent as Back to Back but not as well received

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Why ppl even expecting /asking Meek to respond to someone that doesn't write his raps tho?

Regardless, Wanna Know was decent as hell. It was as potent as Back to Back but not as well received

imo, if you start shyt you better make sure you come out stronger if they decide to retaliate no matter what the circumstances are :yeshrug:

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Kendrick or Cole wouldn't have gone about it in the same way as they aren't as dumb as meek. They would never be clowned for being Twitter fingers.

Plus they're much better artists than Meek Mill. Kendrick actually makes better music than Drake so I don't think it would be taken as hater shyt. There defo wouldn't be any "that's why you ain't tweet my album" talk.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
imo, if you start shyt you better make sure you come out stronger if they decide to retaliate no matter what the circumstances are :yeshrug:

IMO him being exposed as having ghostwriters and reference tracks coming out is enough to take away the credibility of his bars.

If you got a friend that's a known liar why would you give his stories the time of day?

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
nobody was clowning weak mill until he took decades to respond to the jew boy and even worse it was weaksauce. Kendrick would have lit his ass up with a response not even a week after and NOBODY would be left wondering if Kendrick won or not.

same way he lit up Jay Electronica's ass after Jay Elec fired direct, etherous shots

good :duck:, massa's city

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
IMO him being exposed as having ghostwriters and reference tracks coming out is enough to take away the credibility of his bars.

If you got a friend that's a known liar why would you give his stories the time of day?

i mean at the end of the day it's still a battle and people are gonna see a winner and a loser regardless of who has ghostwriters and who doesn't. And having the biggest pop star come at your neck and make you look like a laughingstock is pretty bad

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:what: Do dudes like the OP have amnesia? Meek got in his feelings because the 6fraud didn't tweet his wack ass album, acted like a bytch on social media and let that fakkit make 2 audio ass juice diss tracks that gassed up Drake and his stanbase. Given Meek's background even though I think he's trash, this beef should have been a curb stomp battle in his favor.