If it was Kendrick or Cole who Exposed Drake for ghost writing people would be praising them.

DigitalDopeman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Fl
Meek WAS emotional though fam. This whole thing started because Drake didn't tweet support for Meek's album, which btw sold well without Drake saying shyt. Neither Kendrick or Cole would be that bytch made.

And as others said, Kendrick and Cole would have lit Drake up. Unfortunately I think the public would side with Drake no matter what. Seeing every facet of media clown Meek like that showed me what time it was. Dude can't be stopped and just went plat in a week. These "rap fans" today don't give a fukk about being real.

it aint even just rap fans, this new generation could give a fvck about a "Real Nikka" seem like, thse weirdo soft nikkas get praised, these young nikkas don't know what a real nikka is no more

DigitalDopeman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Fl
I feel like Meek Mill should have read Sun Tzu's "The Art Of War" to learn about battle preparation and execution. He played his cards all wrong and gave out his best ammo to Twitter for the world ,including Drake to see. If he woulda kept his mouth shut,and exposed that ghostwriting shxt in a diss record first, along with the references and caught people off guard with it instead of broadcasting his moves, he would had him an easy victory.He wasn't playin Chess.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Y'all are trying to rewrite history. No one clowned Meek until back to back dropped

People responded to favorably to B2B and it was a wrap for Meek especially after that garbage he dropped

As soon as Drake dropped what weak ass Charged Up track ppl started trolling Meek with emojies and memes and I remember TBC talking about how Drake is keeping it hip hop while Meek is just tweeting.

EDIT: even before Charged Up and after the accusation ppl were shyttin on Meek. Telling him to stop talking about Drake and to go to bed cause he was tweeting like at 1AM.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
As soon as Drake dropped what weak ass Charged Up track ppl started trolling Meek with emojies and memes and I remember TBC talking about how Drake is keeping it hip hop while Meek is just tweeting.

EDIT: even before Charged Up and after the accusation ppl were shyttin on Meek. Telling him to stop talking about Drake and to go to bed cause he was tweeting like at 1AM.
Show me some Pre B2B memes that were actually relevant

And Drake did keep Hiphop by dropping music you goof

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Has Drake even addressed the ghost writer thing directly yet?

He half ass addressed it in Complex after the editor in chief (
sUcAXDX_zpsy9vjwkt0.png
) wrote an entire article caping for him. And even then he dodged the question and changed the subject.

So no, not really.

Fred.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
If kendrick or Cole called out Drake for ghost writing people would be on some "they're saving hip hop:wow:" type shyt.

But because it was Meek it got twisted to "he's emotional" "meek lost". "He's mad about Nicki/album tweet". Etc.

Can't get his credit but people dikk ride everything cole/kendrick do

no one would call Meek emotional if he wouldnt have fumbled on the one yard line.... Meek lost becuz he lost

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Lol @ Drake keeping it Hip Hop by dropping an RnB song.

Go on Twitter and check out ppl hatin on Meek and defending Drake immediately.

What was an R&B song?

How is that any different than thecoli parading Meek's tweets around?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Nah, nikkas shyt on Meek and call him mad because of his prior behavior.

He ain't expose Drake for Hip Hop, he did it because he's homotional. This is the same dude that shyt on his boy out in the open on social media over a lil change..same dude who was dissing his label mate for not tweeting his album fast enough. As much as I dislike Drake, objectively you really gotta ask yourself why did he put him on blast? The only thing Drake did was help up his profile.

I'm glad he did it but I question his motives. Had it been Kendrick his motives would have been different and I highly doubt that meme shyt would have worked if he had named names on King Kunta.

his motives are neither here nor there. if people focused on the message more than the messenger, the rap world & the world in general would be a better place.:krs:

and why would Kendrick's motives be any better? because he has a rap purist gimmick? this is the same dude that dropped the control verse because he was begging for attention. and then he acted like he was above responding to anybody when dudes started digging in his ass.:laugh: and nevermind the fact that hes a plant.

and theres a difference between being homotional and just not being passive.
how you go on social media asking for money? and from what I heard, that wasn't even meek's man all like that.
meek isn't the 1st or last rapper to diss someone over not tweeting their album. clearly, its a customary gesture within rap circles.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Y'all are trying to rewrite history. No one clowned Meek until back to back dropped

People responded to favorably to B2B and it was a wrap for Meek especially after that garbage he dropped

this is false.

meek was getting clowned the minute he said anything about drake.