If it was Kendrick or Cole who Exposed Drake for ghost writing people would be praising them.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Time is showing more and more again. DC4 being better than Views ain't even a stretch at this point.

he still, as a former battle rapper, lost in direct disses to Drake. He's still gonna be consistently outsold by him. He still has a tarnished reputation. he didn't come out this winning in nobody's eyes.

Mr.Silver

Enlightening And Frightening
Daps
Reppin
Alaska
he still, as a former battle rapper, lost in direct disses to Drake. He's still gonna be consistently outsold by him. He still has a tarnished reputation. he didn't come out this winning in nobody's eyes.
He didn't lose in direct disses to Drake, War Pain and the immediate response to SUmmer Sixteen is the best song/chess move of the whole beef.

Because social media with the help of corporations joked on him, doesn't change the facts.

War Pain is the best record out of the whole thing.

Drake has the tarnished rep, people don't know whether to value his lyrics, or treat him as a bang in the whip popstar and he seems obsessed with trying to prove himself.

both of those 4/4 mixtapes are better than anything Drake put out since the beef started as well.

Meek is more famous than ever. Still has his credibility as a rapper/writer and is sitting on a highly anticipated project after his foe dropped a dud.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
He didn't lose in direct disses to Drake, War Pain and the immediate response to SUmmer Sixteen is the best song/chess move of the whole beef.

Because social media with the help of corporations joked on him, doesn't change the facts.

War Pain is the best record out of the whole thing.

Drake has the tarnished rep, people don't know whether to value his lyrics, or treat him as a bang in the whip popstar and he seems obsessed with trying to prove himself.

both of those 4/4 mixtapes are better than anything Drake put out since the beef started as well.

Meek is more famous than ever. Still has his credibility as a rapper/writer and is sitting on a highly anticipated project after his foe dropped a dud.

and yet nobody remembers anything about war pain while back to back had quotables after quotables. and the fact that corporations joked on him along with the rest of the world are part of the facts.

yet he sold 600k first day and he's going platinum and then some in a week? back to back getting more plays than 4/4 PT 2 on Datpiff and 4/4 on HNH?

Meek got bodied. That's all it is to it. There's no way to look at the situation and say Drake left with a L.

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
nobody was clowning weak mill until he took decades to respond to the jew boy and even worse it was weaksauce. Kendrick would have lit his ass up with a response not even a week after and NOBODY would be left wondering if Kendrick won or not.
this lie needs to stop. he was being clowned almost immediately after revealing drake's dirty little secret!!

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Meek proved when Drake dissed him that he is not an emcee. Just a street dude making money through rap. With all the ammo against Drake he dropped a dissec that I can't name of the top of my head.

This. Like dude really didn't even make a quotable funny bar out of the piss shyt? Like that should have been light work for an MC :damn:

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
:rudy: we've been over this a billion times. Meek was gettin clowned for calling out the fraud. #Meekbelike was a worldwide trend for a couple days, everyone was ridiculing his claims and all the major 'hiphop' outlets (complex, fader etc) were participating. Then when it turned out to be true those same people & outlets were caping hard for Drake going as far as to rewrite the history of the culture and throw it under the bus, then that weak ass charged up dropped and they hyped the shyt outta that garbage. Meek is an idiot but the cards were clearly stacked against him from the get go, stop rewriting history.

Meek got clowned because it was a homotionsl rant. "You ain't tweet my album".. He was also talking about Drake and Nicki dancing in videos like "that wouldn't happen while she's with me".

Meek also already had a record of homotional online rants. This wasn't an isolated thing

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Meek WAS emotional though fam. This whole thing started because Drake didn't tweet support for Meek's album, which btw sold well without Drake saying shyt. Neither Kendrick or Cole would be that bytch made.

And as others said, Kendrick and Cole would have lit Drake up. Unfortunately I think the public would side with Drake no matter what. Seeing every facet of media clown Meek like that showed me what time it was. Dude can't be stopped and just went plat in a week. These "rap fans" today don't give a fukk about being real.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Meek WAS emotional though fam. This whole thing started because Drake didn't tweet support for Meek's album, which btw sold well without Drake saying shyt. Neither Kendrick or Cole would be that bytch made.

And as others said, Kendrick and Cole would have lit Drake up. Unfortunately I think the public would side with Drake no matter what. Seeing every facet of media clown Meek like that showed me what time it was. Dude can't be stopped and just went plat in a week. These "rap fans" today don't give a fukk about being real.
Y'all are trying to rewrite history. No one clowned Meek until back to back dropped

People responded to favorably to B2B and it was a wrap for Meek especially after that garbage he dropped

noumena

All Star
Daps
If meek would have attacked draoe after charged up he would have been okay
"I did another one i did another one
U still aint did shir about the other one"

Thats when he officially lost

yeah because charged up was so etherous?:mjlol:

I swear if Drake would have released a track of him farting into a microphone you still would be claiming "well he got him with both those tracks tho:mjpls:"

noumena

All Star
Daps
If the Jay and Nas beef would happen people would be saying "Nas took too long for ether, he lost!"

Let's take a look at the score board
Meek
1.Revealed Drake has ghostwriters
2. fukked the girl he's been simping for years
3. Revealed he got pissed on and didn't do anything about it
4. Knew a line in Summer Sixteen because he knew the ghost writer
5. fukked Lira Galore and then Drake took them sloppys
Drake
1.Released Back 2 back, who most say was the best record (questionable).
2. Has more fans/more sales
3. Got corporate backing
4. Is the bigger star (which is really just a stretch of point 2)

If you ask ME, War Pain was the best record out of all of this. I'm biased because I think Drake is garbage. I'm still a little shocked that somehow you can reveal someone got pissed on and they still take the W because of "quotables". Has Drake even addressed the ghost writer thing directly yet?

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
yeah because charged up was so etherous?:mjlol:

I swear if Drake would have released a track of him farting into a microphone you still would be claiming "well he got him with both those tracks tho:mjpls:"
U either purposely missed the point so yku could troll or are dumb