If it was Kendrick or Cole who Exposed Drake for ghost writing people would be praising them.

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
If meek would have attacked draoe after charged up he would have been okay
"I did another one i did another one
U still aint did shir about the other one"

Thats when he officially lost

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nobody was clowning weak mill until he took decades to respond to the jew boy and even worse it was weaksauce. Kendrick would have lit his ass up with a response not even a week after and NOBODY would be left wondering if Kendrick won or not.
:rudy: we've been over this a billion times. Meek was gettin clowned for calling out the fraud. #Meekbelike was a worldwide trend for a couple days, everyone was ridiculing his claims and all the major 'hiphop' outlets (complex, fader etc) were participating. Then when it turned out to be true those same people & outlets were caping hard for Drake going as far as to rewrite the history of the culture and throw it under the bus, then that weak ass charged up dropped and they hyped the shyt outta that garbage. Meek is an idiot but the cards were clearly stacked against him from the get go, stop rewriting history.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I don't think too many cole/Kendrick fans were criticizing meek for this tho.:patrice:

either way, it definitely would've went differently, because they have machines behind them. especially Kendrick.

it was mostly the propaganda that lost the battle for meek. he didn't even get to drop a full diss track. all he dropped was a sampler. and even before that, the verdict was already in drake's favor.

Kendrick or Cole would never drop the ball with a diss track the way meek did

based on what?

cole & Kendrick are scared of battling.

and meek sonned Kendrick.

Why ppl even expecting /asking Meek to respond to someone that doesn't write his raps tho?

Regardless, Wanna Know was decent as hell. It was as potent as Back to Back but not as well received

THIS.

i knew right then & there that hip-hop was never gonna make a comeback.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Well Kendrick did say it first, he just didn't name Drake. The lines about sharing bars like a two man cell was for sure for Drake.

somethins in the water....

tumblr_nm5r0tCz5G1qfmgozo1_400.gif

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
drake had ghostwriting scandals on his head for years.

they just kept sweeping that chit under the rug. a lot of his stans knew tho.

they couldn't sweep meek mill under the rug, but it ended up being a potential career-suicide move for him.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Nah, nikkas shyt on Meek and call him mad because of his prior behavior.

He ain't expose Drake for Hip Hop, he did it because he's homotional. This is the same dude that shyt on his boy out in the open on social media over a lil change..same dude who was dissing his label mate for not tweeting his album fast enough. As much as I dislike Drake, objectively you really gotta ask yourself why did he put him on blast? The only thing Drake did was help up his profile.

I'm glad he did it but I question his motives. Had it been Kendrick his motives would have been different and I highly doubt that meme shyt would have worked if he had named names on King Kunta.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Meek proved when Drake dissed him that he is not an emcee. Just a street dude making money through rap. With all the ammo against Drake he dropped a dissec that I can't name of the top of my head.

Mr.Silver

Enlightening And Frightening
Daps
Reppin
Alaska
Meek proved when Drake dissed him that he is not an emcee. Just a street dude making money through rap. With all the ammo against Drake he dropped a dissec that I can't name of the top of my head.
Go listen to some Meek projects then say this bullshyt again.

BO BARON

IT AIN'T $HIT!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Jackson, MS
nikkas was already down on meek & calling him a simp and dissing his relationship with nicki way before the drake beef

Remember the meme about how he was dressed at the mayweather pac fight

Not to mention nikkas hate his rap voice and his music and alot of other shyt about him plus him lashing out on wale a few months prior didn't help

In most of you nikkas minds meek already lost and you hated him already so it didnt matter how he exposed drake

Jcole & ken didn't have nikkas hating them and calling them simps

Look at drakes most noteworthy bars

"is that your world tour or your girls tour"

"trigger fingers turn to twitter fingers"

Both sound like something one of you coli nikkas said about meek months prior

Meek had to be flawless in this beef