I’m 5’11 180 and look skinny af

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:stopitslime: Say dumb shyt bruhs

Trying to help you lames out, but believe what you want to believe. Women are going to make you suffer for not being bigger than them. 200 pounds guarantees you'll be bigger than most women as the average woman is thicker than in the past.

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
Trying to help you lames out, but believe what you want to believe. Women are going to make you suffer for not being bigger than them. 200 pounds guarantees you'll be bigger than most women as the average woman is thicker than in the past.
Bruh you can't help me out I already have a lady. I wouldn't date a chick who was more than 160lbs anyway. Your whole theory goes out the window anyway because we always see fat women with skinny dudes and even if we talking height my lady is 3 inches taller than me so none of that shyt matters. I'm 190 lbs though anyway so I'm good regardless.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Bruh you can't help me out I already have a lady. I wouldn't date a chick who was more than 160lbs anyway. Your whole theory goes out the window anyway because we always see fat women with skinny dudes and even if we talking height my lady is 3 inches taller than me so none of that shyt matters. I'm 190 lbs though anyway so I'm good regardless.

Not gonna be disrespectful. There's no guarantee that the women with the skinner or shorter guy (in theory) is happy. In general it's a sign of masculinity to be bigger and taller than most women so just trying to help the guys out.

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
Not gonna be disrespectful. There's no guarantee that the women with the skinner or shorter guy (in theory) is happy. In general it's a sign of masculinity to be bigger and taller than most women so just trying to help the guys out.
I been with my lady since 2008. We have two kids together and going strong. I don't think me being 3 inches shorter than her is an issue. I get what you're saying but your overrating height and weight. I've had multiple amounts of fat women and tall women interested in me. Confidence is more important than anything except money of course.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
I been with my lady since 2008. We have two kids together and going strong. I don't think me being 3 inches shorter than her is an issue. I get what you're saying but your overrating height and weight. I've had multiple amounts of fat women and tall women interested in me. Confidence is more important than anything except money of course.

Never said you (general) couldn't get a girl at any height or weight, I'm advising based on the ideal. That's like saying you couldn't win an olympic effect if you weren't black. I'm not overrating anything an adult should be at least 200 or you're gonna get smacked around by men and ignored by women majority of the time.

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
Never said you (general) couldn't get a girl at any height or weight, I'm advising based on the ideal. That's like saying you couldn't win an olympic effect if you weren't black. I'm not overrating anything an adult should be at least 200 or you're gonna get smacked around by men and ignored by women majority of the time.
The vast majority of adult men are weighing in the 100lbs zone bruh. Being 200lbs don't mean shyt if you can't fight. The average 200+ pound man would still get served if he can't fight. As far as women goes if you haven't noticed in the threads asking women their ideal man they always post some pretty boy nikkas. Men underrate how much women care about looks compared to size.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
The vast majority of adult men are weighing in the 100lbs zone bruh.

Exactly. The vast majority of men are losers.

Being 200lbs don't mean shyt if you can't fight. The average 200+ pound man would still get served if he can't fight.

Uh...A 200lb person is beating a 150 pound person 99% regardless of skill. A 200 pounder with skill will beat a 250 scrub though. Weight advantage disappears around the 200 range.

As far as women goes if you haven't noticed in the threads asking women their ideal man they always post some pretty boy nikkas. Men underrate how much women care about looks compared to size.

Those aren't women, so their opinion is moot.

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
Exactly. The vast majority of men are losers.

Uh...A 200lb person is beating a 150 pound person 99% regardless of skill. A 200 pounder with skill will beat a 250 scrub though. Weight advantage disappears around the 200 range.

Those aren't women, so their opinion is moot.
The average 200lb dude is still getting washed by a boxer or ufc nikka under 200lbs. If you can't fight you can't fight. Extra weight on your body isn't going to save you. You're not beating Floyd Mayweather ass bruh stop it.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
The average 200lb dude is still getting washed by a boxer or ufc nikka under 200lbs. If you can't fight you can't fight. Extra weight on your body isn't going to save you. You're not beating Floyd Mayweather ass bruh stop it.

Depends on the weight and size of the UFC or boxer. First of all, I'm not a scrub, I know how to fight. A 150 pound person is not beating me up-- period. A 40 year old Floyd Mayweather is not beating me up in a street fight. You're fantasizing. In real life, smaller guys don't even go out without an entourage with them, what does that tell you?

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
Depends on the weight and size of the UFC or boxer. First of all, I'm not a scrub, I know how to fight. A 150 pound person is not beating me up-- period. A 40 year old Floyd Mayweather is not beating me up in a street fight. You're fantasizing. In real life, smaller guys don't even go out without an entourage with them, what does that tell you?
:mjlol: this delusional ass nikka thinks he's beating up Floyd and Ufc fighters. I'm done replying to you bruh because you're obviously a little "off". If you were that nice you'd be in UFC nikka.

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
Every adult should be at least 200 minimum.

Adult male*. A 200 lb. male who's fit is getting p*ssy thrown at him like the arrows in 300

Don't believe the hype. If you're skinny, gain muscle. If you're fat, gain muscle. Having the body will also spill into other areas of your life, and this synergy of all the aspects of your life will net you more women than ever before.

Free game.

EDIT: For skinny dudes especially, once you put on muscle, being skinny will be to your benefit as your frame will make you look bigger than you really are.