I’m 5’11 180 and look skinny af

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
Never said you (general) couldn't get a girl at any height or weight, I'm advising based on the ideal. That's like saying you couldn't win an olympic effect if you weren't black. I'm not overrating anything an adult should be at least 200 or you're gonna get smacked around by men and ignored by women majority of the time.

:rudy:

you don't know what you're talking about.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: this delusional ass nikka thinks he's beating up Floyd and Ufc fighters. I'm done replying to you bruh because you're obviously a little "off". If you were that nice you'd be in UFC nikka.

You're retarded if you think a 40 year old 150 pounder of any skill level is beating someone that's 2-3 times his size.

Yes stop talking because you don't know what you're talking about. Glad you actually landed a girl as a midget; impressive.

Adult male*. A 200 lb. male who's fit is getting p*ssy thrown at him like the arrows in 300

Don't believe the hype. If you're skinny, gain muscle. If you're fat, gain muscle. Having the body will also spill into other areas of your life, and this synergy of all the aspects of your life will net you more women than ever before.

Free game.

EDIT: For skinny dudes especially, once you put on muscle, being skinny will be to your benefit as your frame will make you look bigger than you really are.

Exactly.

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
You're retarded if you think a 40 year old 150 pounder of any skill level is beating someone that's 2-3 times his size.

Yes stop talking because you don't know what you're talking about. Glad you actually landed a girl as a midget; impressive.

Exactly.
:umad:

Daps
Depends on the weight and size of the UFC or boxer. First of all, I'm not a scrub, I know how to fight. A 150 pound person is not beating me up-- period. A 40 year old Floyd Mayweather is not beating me up in a street fight. You're fantasizing. In real life, smaller guys don't even go out without an entourage with them, what does that tell you?

:russ::mjlol::bryan:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
You midgets keep dreaming. In real life nikkas your size wouldn't even look me in the eye in person.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Facts only.
Man I got np punking nikkas that look like @puppetmaster

It's actually a real recognize real moment when I come across cats in shape. Because my body language alone ain't nothing to fukk with.

Just know I'm that night in the gym lifting heavy weight with ease.....
I make 6'4 nikkas who lifting moderate / above average
weight or stuck on the machines run out the gym

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. The vast majority of men are losers.

Uh...A 200lb person is beating a 150 pound person 99% regardless of skill. A 200 pounder with skill will beat a 250 scrub though. Weight advantage disappears around the 200 range.

Those aren't women, so their opinion is moot.

:gucci: comments like this show why your rep don't have a fighting chance of hitting green. You should look up the word regardless.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Adult male*. A 200 lb. male who's fit is getting p*ssy thrown at him like the arrows in 300

Don't believe the hype. If you're skinny, gain muscle. If you're fat, gain muscle. Having the body will also spill into other areas of your life, and this synergy of all the aspects of your life will net you more women than ever before.

Free game.

EDIT: For skinny dudes especially, once you put on muscle, being skinny will be to your benefit as your frame will make you look bigger than you really are.
A dude doesn't have to be 200 pounds for that effect particularly if they're on the shorter side.

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
Not gonna be disrespectful. There's no guarantee that the women with the skinner or shorter guy (in theory) is happy. In general it's a sign of masculinity to be bigger and taller than most women so just trying to help the guys out.
What kind of insecure ass loser nikka worries about shyt like this?

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
What kind of insecure ass loser nikka worries about shyt like this?

No insecurity just speaking facts. The other poster was claiming because he technically had a girl (which means nothing, despite what's said on the internet, getting a girl is easy) he didn't need to take the advice. This is why internet nikkas wonder by they batting averages be low. Its a fact, be bigger than the girl your talking to.

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
No insecurity just speaking facts. The other poster was claiming because he technically had a girl (which means nothing, despite what's said on the internet, getting a girl is easy) he didn't need to take the advice. This is why internet nikkas wonder by they batting averages be low. Its a fact, be bigger than the girl your talking to.
I'm saying, you're on some funny shyt even worrying about the next man's dikk. You seem to stress tf out over females if you think they give af that much. I don't even have to break down your very limited understanding of human physiology, you seem to have a child-like/cartoon-ish understanding of body dimensions. For example, the nikka you were responding to said he's 5'3", a 5'3" 200 pound nikka is going to be cosmetically fat af, unless he's like 99% muscle